S4S!

I was trynna kick it with Zuri to get out of playing 2K with Marcella, but she gonna say "Go make friends baby." Fuck yo.

     I'm walking back to my spot and I see Marcella park and get out of a black suburban. That bitch was clean. She saw me and ran over. I tried to speed walk away. She caught my shoulder, "Hey ma calm down. I think we headed to the same place anyway. 214 Westland right?" She smirked. I turned around, "How you know where I lay?!" She laughed, "I know a lot about you babe." I rolled my eyes.

     We got to my dorm and Angela was there! Yes! We were talking and then she said, "Okay Ren. Have fun bro. I gotta go meet Greg." I got up and held her arm, "Nooooo please. A few more minutes!" She shook me off, "Ren if you don't get your punk ass together. Fuck wrong with you? I be back. Maybe." Marcella was cheesing hard and said, "Byeeeee! Nice to meet you!" Angela said bye and left. Ass. Don't nobody love a nigga here.

     Marcella laid on my bed, "So, where it's at?" I got up. "I gotta hook it up." I was bent over trying to plug it in and she came behind me. I acted like I ain't notice. I stood up and turned around. Damn she look so good. "Thank you baby. You do too." Why do I always do that?! I skipped the subject and put the game in. I threw her the controller. She picked Golden State, so I figured why not pick Cleveland and make it like the finals?. She win tip off and drain a three in Kyrie face. Finna be a long night. "Strip ma!" I mean it's just a game right? I took my polo off.

     I subbed J.R. in and he took one of the dumbest threes ever and made it. So clutch! "Your turn!" She took her shorts off. Her Tommy Hilfiger boxers fit her so well.

     The game was over and I won. She had more clothes on though. I was down to my bra and boxers. And she was down to her undershirt, boxers and one sock. She was mad, "You cheated! I wanna rematch!" I got in her face and said, "Fuck no nigga! Not my fault you don't know how to play! Get your clothes and-" She pulled me on the bed with her. I was on top and she gave me the best kiss I ever had in my life. I gave in and kissed her back. It's just one time. Right?

     She put her hands in my boxers and said, "You been wet the whole game huh?" I nodded. "Speak!" "Yes, yes." she smiled. She pulled my drawls down and fingered me. She kissed me at the same time. "I'm finna do to you what I heard you been doing to these girls all over campus." Is this what Karma is?! I ain't mad at it.

     She was doing her thing and started eating me out. I got head before, but I didn't like it. I loved this. Marcella stuck her tongue inside and did some crazy shit. I pushed her head down, "Imma fucking nut!" She stopped, "No the fuck you not!" She went to her bag and said, "Fuck! I left it in the car." She was about to get dressed and go get her strap. "No! It's one in the top drawer Papi." Where did that come from?! She smiled and got it out.

     She put it on and climbed on top of me. She said, "I know it's your first time. So imma go slow." She rubbed it on my clit and slid inside. Under her breath she said "Shit baby. I been waiting for this a long time." I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about. I didn't care. "F-Faster Papi!" She started fucking me up! I said, "Imma-" and she pulled out. Ass!

     "Imma make you wait like you made me wait." She came up and kissed me and fingered me. I got mad. "Nigga if you don't put that fucking strap back in me Imma beat your ass!" She smirked, "Oh really?" She rolled on her back. "You want it so bad, ride it then.". I was so scared. But I ain't no bitch so I sat on that shit. "This ain't that bad. What the bitches be complaining about?" I spoke too soon. She sat up, held me and started thrusting up and down. This was a good kinda pain and I could get used to it.

     Tears was flowing down my eyes. This felt so good. This what I been missing out on this whole time?! I pushed her back and leaned forward. I started riding it myself. She said, "Just like that lil Daddy." And she tried to catch a titty in her mouth. I kept hearing a noise but I didn't pay attention to it. Next thing you know the door opened. Angela said, "Ren I know you heard me struggling! The key-" she looked up. I stopped riding. Marcella said, "Did I fucking tell you to stop?!" And she started beating my shit up. Angela said, "Ooooooooh bitch! I'm snitching!" And ran out. Fuck it.

     I was close. I said, "Papiiiii!" She said, "Wait! Tell me who this pussy belong to first!" I screamed, "Its all yours! You own it!" She smiled, "Go ahead baby. Cum for me." I came all down the strap. I fell off and laid in the bed about to go sleep. This shit was crazy. I'm glad I popped my own cherry on a dirt bike. (Don't ask)

     "No you not either!" Marcella licked the strap clean and gave it to me. "I took yours so you take mine." I said, "Gladly. Be warned. Imma bitch you." She smiled and I slid the strap in.