The other girls

"Class I'm going to pick your partners and you going to have a five page essay about earth due Friday" Mr. Wilson stated to the class

The first pair were alex and hope. Then came the rest till it got to Alice and me.

Alice and I have has a very long history. This year was the worse year ever! How could I have possibles got pared up with her!

"I got the smart one to work with looks like an easy a," Alice snarled.

But her thoughts were wrong. I don't care if we get an f she has been nothing but mean to me since the 6th grade. I refuse to work with her.

She mumbles to her friends, " look at her outfit she looks like a total slut."

In my mind I'm thinking yeah, I'm the slut. At least I don't wear five inch heels with a skirt that barley covers up my butt. No my outfits stay the same almost everyday. Skinny jeans, converses, and whatever shirt I feel like wearing that day.

My best friend (well past best friend) I kinda wish I knew back then I was gonna be back stabbed.

Her name was Ashley. She was the grossest and most hated person in school (or at least now she is). The most hated person was me.

She completely ruined my life the whole junior high year.

She is rude, mean, and the worse person ever. Her best friend is Alice.

Thank The Lord my three besties for the resties Mariah Krystal and Emily were there to save me.

Before I tell you my story let me tell you about me. I'm kinda going on and on with stupid details but....

I'm tall maybe about 5'7. I'm blounde hair on top with red underneath. My hair is curly and everyone says it's pretty. My name well you don't really need to know that till the end.

My life was perfect until 6th grade year.