Chapter 2 the other girls

6th grade the most wonderful years of your life. Well for me they weren't.

It all started like this. Alice was dating an 8th grader well he dumped her. Soo I had no idea of the 8th graders name sooo I kept on with my bussiness

Two days later this boy and I started talking (still not knowing it was her boyfriend) I got his number and we started talking.

We went to the same church. The day he and I started going out was the day Alice ruined my life.

When she found out we were dating she tried to tell me they were still going out. She got sooo mad at me that I was dating her ex. Of course I realize the boy had his mind on other things then just being in a realonship.

Well I broke up with him but before I could Alice had ran around telling the whole school that I was a stinky slut.

The sad part is everyone belived her.

In the bathroom the next day I over herd a converstaion.

Alice started by saying " she nothing but a slut. Ugh I can't belive he would choose her over me she is sooo ugly"

Ashley replaied " let's just ruin her life then she will have to pay for what she did. "

I ran out of the bathroom stall crying and I looked at both of them with tears in my eyes " you were my friends how could you. "

They just looked at me in guilt.

Then before I could even think Ashley brought about 7 other girls in the bathroom.

They all ganged up on me. Called me (nasty) names

Ashley through the first punch.