Chapter 9//✨

Mya Wilson POV

* R E C A P * three months later💫

❝My sight Proceeded on seeing, Rylee & Algee kissing extremely passionately. "Both showing The lovely affection on one another. As Brightly excitement smiles filled my facial every once in a while. Patiently waiting to glare at what their future leads to. (Happiness with love fault)

Other hand systems... IM really.. taking the chance on Digging Woody. Well I might as well admit I've  been considering the chance of digging woody since the day We started bonding over in common music, grooving to the Melody.

art, resembling black justice.

Full held conversations.. always ending up into an amazing end.

South central movies bringing the old school memories, Times, & Feeling back.

intense glares & mouthless words.

DAMN...
Could have told him right there on the spot. "I've really been Caressing your soul for a long time.

Wouldn't know the response but my shot would've been motionally darted, to his ears.

Woody Pov

    ❝Damn... I Attended them.
Looking so happy together.

      A proud black muthafucka that's happy my own damn inner self. to know My Boy.. Algee got an Special lover.

    Not a groupie this time. A real, loving girl. That's respected as an women and in-powered  as one.

      But.. aye.. I didn't mind shorty being a groupie.

          Having  more than 2 dicks in your mouth.. is passing thee limits.

     Didn't  know what could be translating through her tongue. Plus that different color spit she drenched my erect in. Did not pay close attention to that. did know the tip of her aprix felt kinda off. (Baby wipe stanky shit)

I shook my head in motion, with an goofy smirk forming upon my lips. As.. the most beautiful caramel.. toed feet figure. Appeared beneath my sight. Following The movement towards me. I traced my view to H E R admirable facial features.

Face to face with MYA! Beauty itself.

    My face Froze, glaring intensely.

   "As She steps back a little. hold on... You don't have to ignore me and sit here and glare now.. Her left eyebrow rose, her hand collapsed on her chest.

     I smacked my lips. nawl girl.. it's not like that
come here!

My arms snaked around her waist, pulling her body close to a bear warm hug. She wrapped her palms around my neck, resting my head on her shoulder.

    "Smelling on her sweet Vanilla..Coconut scent. She softly huffs out her nostrils. Closing her brown eyelids. I now just completely stare at Shorty... wondering off to what would our connecting future be like. (There's a chance homie, there's a muthafuckin chance!

Now hold on!!! I might of just seen Lil cutie glare her stunning ass pupils At mine back.(sounding like a little ass bitch) 😂

THIS WASNT JUST A STARE

but outta nowhere i was knocked on the floor by a hard fist i looked up and saw mike he said "ayo why u all on my girl" 

"IAN UR GIRL MIKE" Mya yelled

"DID I ASK U GET IN THE CAR WERE LEAVING"  Mike said pointing to the exit getting in her face

"U DONT OWN ME AND LIKE I SAID I AIN'T UR FUCKING GIRL" she said looking up at him

"MYA U GOT 10 SECONDS 10..9..8..7..6-"

"5..4..3..2..1" Mya finished standing her ground as an independent black women and i adored her for that

rylee got infront of mya and punched mike and he stumbled back and algee finished him off and in a swift move mike was as u can say "KNOCKED DF OUTTT" 

they helped me get cleaned up and i went to mya and she asked me

"are u okay? im sorry for his behavior. ill get him. did he hurt u? how do u feel? are u listening to me? do u ha-" mya said and got cut off

"IM OK MYA CHILL" I said loud enough to stop her from talking

MEMORY OVERRR

I came to realize that how lucky i was
to have her and i should go and apologize to her and promise to never treat her wrong ever again