Chapter 1

Royalty POV

"Andrew! I'm sick and tired of you do you even care about my feeling huh?" I yelled as tears beamed my eyes I refuse to let them fall me and Andrew been going together for 5years we have three kids.

"Damn royalty I do care! Do you even think if I do and why I'm late out nobody always cheating!" He yelled louder then me.

"Ian say nothing about cheating see there you have your self away leave me alone!" I screamed mad not even crying no more.

"Mommy"I heard our oldest child j'aaliyah say she's 5 born June 11.

"Go sit down now Jamia" Andrew said.

"Her name is j'aaliyah how pathetic are you,you named her" I cried out.

"Whatever I'm going to bed you know I love you and our kids" he said laying down. I rolled my eyes walking towards the door.

"J'aaliyah, Leonidas time for bed guys" I said going into there room. Yes they share They wanted to scared of the dark.

"Okay mommy" they both said in unison. I tucked them in bed since they already took there baths.

Kissing there foreheads telling them I love them I walked to the living room to see our Youngest child karnation aka nation in her playpin she's almost one. I picked nation up she's already been bath I took her to the kids room placing her in her playpin.

"Love you" I said even no she was sleep I turned the lights off Walking to me and Andrew​s room. Sighting I laid down beside him going to sleep.

Cerdero aka CJ  POV

I looked at pictures of my daughter camari I miss her Soo much I decided to post a picture of her.

Missing my baby girl so much she's 3000 miles away there's no cure to the emptiness I feel without​ her

Missing my baby girl so much she's 3000 miles away there's no cure to the emptiness I feel without​ her.😢😭💖

I decided to hit the gym before I start getting emotional like a luh bitch.

I got dressed in basketball shorts, a white wife beater, and white Nike. I jumped in my black Mercedes. Driving to the gym I went in and did my everyday routine​.

2hours later......

My phone went off I looked to see my brother Jinx texted me.

Jinx💥: when we gone edit our video

Me: should we do it tomorrow?

Jinx💥: yea 3pm peace out dude

Me:ight peace

I put my phone in my pocket and got my towel taking a picture. I walked out and went to my car I got in and drove to the store. I brought something​ for camari for when I get her back which is the day after tomorrow.

"Hey CJ"a girl spoke

"Um do ik you"I asked confused

"Yes me mae"she said

"Awl hey Ian seen you in forever" I lied idk who TF she is.

She nodded walking away I drove home taking a shower then ate an went to bed.