Hi --> oops! ( Larry Stylinson)

Picsart-- @kikidirection

----------------------------

Louis POV---

I walked up to the circle my friends had created outside the club. My friends included Zayn,Liam,Niall,Josh, and their girlfriends which were Eleanor( mine),Perrie,Danielle ( they got back together after Sophie), Dhakota ( Niall's girlfriend) and Josh's girl Nora.

When I walked up there was a new member of the group, he had curly brown hair that was pulled back in a bandanna, he had amazing green orbs. I said my hello's and made eye contact with the new boy.

"Louis this is Harry, Harry this is Louis." Liam introduced. He gave a flashy smile.

"I need a drink." I grabbed Eleanors hand and everyone followed as I got us in for free.

When we got inside we had to get two booths to fit us all. At my booth was me, El, Zayn,Perrie,and Harry. I sat straight across from and he kept making akward eye contact.

"Let's go dance." Eleanor whispered in my ear. I held her hand as we walked onto the very packed dance floor. She turned to face everyone else, placing her bum in front of my groin I pulled her close to me and wrapped my hands around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. We moved to the slow beat of the song, I placed soft kisses along her neck line making her giggle.

"Shots, my treat!" Harry shouted causing me and El's fun to come to a hault. We walked over and grabbed a shot.

We all took the shot at the same time. I finished mine last and set the shot glass on the tray, I caught eye contact with Zayn then looked away. Before I knew it he was by my side.

'Whats wronge dude?" Zayn whispered.

"Nothing." I huffed. Zayn rolled his eyes. Harry took notice of me and Zayn's quietness and walked over.

"What's up guys." he asked. I ignored him.

"nothing much how 'bout you Harry?" Zayn spoke up.

"Nothing, you ok Louis." Harry askes turning the attention to me.

"Don't worry about me." I spat shocking both Zayn and harry.

"I was just asking." he said innocentaly.

"You act like were friends.... which we're not." I replied. I turned around and walked over to El.

"Ready to go babe?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm tired." She said taking my hand. I said goodbye to the lads and left.

When we get back to the flat Eleanor hops in the shower and I put on my pj's. I turn off the lights in the livingroom then walk into my room and get under the covers. A. few minutes after I had gotten comfortable El exited the bathroom in her pj's and took her spot on out bed beside me. I rolled over and placed my arm around her waist and nuzzled my neck into her neck.

Flashback-----

"I love you Louis." Jake said. I kissed him on the lips.

"I love you Jake." I replied to my boyfriend.

We sat on a special bench me and him found behind my moms house that only we knew about. The bench was made directly from a tree so me and Jake carved our names in it. Tommo + Jakie.

Flashback over-----

I shot awake from my nightmare that only I knew existed. It wasn't nessecarily a nightmare more or less reality trying to resurface.

I checked to make sure El was still asleep as I slipped out of bed abd into the living room. I ran into the kitchen and let cold water run splashing it in my face.

"I can't..." I whispered to myself.

I knew eventually i'd have to face reality that I'm different but I didn't want too. I tried to make myself and others believe I was straight but I'm sure their beggining to notice that I don't take as much interest in El like I used to. After months past of trying make myself think I was straight it got harder only to find out I couldn't fight it. I was born this way, I had to live with the pain of being different... I had to live with the fact that I was gay.

----------------------------

Hey guys first chapter!!! I know through out this book I will for sure mess up and if I do feel free to correct me in the comments but try to be nice. :-)

Comment

vote

follow

Luv ya xx