Chapter two

Harry's POV---

After Louis and his girlfriend left the club we all followed by scattering home. I didn't have a date but I also didn't bring anyone home, some red head asked me to dance but I declined. Thinking back to the club I dont think Louis likes me very much, seeing as he told me we're not friends not that I wanted to be anyway.

The only reason I'm there is because Liam is my best mate and he suggested I go out and have fun with him and the boys. I had met Niall,Zayn,and Josh but Louis was never there when I came around until tonight. They always spoke of him though like he was there master, like he was the glue that held everyone's friendship together.

Next DAY~~~

I struggled to get myself out of bed due to my Massive headache.I hadn't been to a club in a long while so my body had to get used to the large amounts of acohol intake.

I wobbled to the kitchen and pulled out and asprin from the cabnet. I swallowed it dry only becauss I ws to lazy to go through the process of getting a drink of water. ( at the moment it seemed to complicated.) I rested my head in my hands until the pain decreased. I walked into the livingroom and grabbed my phone.

To Harry:

Want to grab some coffe with me and Lou?

From Liam.

I ran my fingers over the keys discussing in my mind how my day would play out it I said yes. I wiped all bad thoughts away.

To Liam:

Sure, what time?

From Harry.

Seconds later he replied.

From Liam:

Meet us there at 10:00.

I glanced at the clock to see it was 9:45. I ran up to my room and hopped in the shower. When I got out I dried my hair and my body . I wore black skinny jeans with a grey football shirt. I slipped a beanie over my now forming curls. I put my shoes on and grabbed my keys heading out to my car.

I pull up to the coffee shop to see Louis and Liam standing outside. I take the keys out and put them in my pocket, I grab my phone and get out. I walk up to them.

"Morning Guys." I say.

"Morning Harry." Liam laughs. We walk inside and order our coffee and find a seat.

"So how's that whole singing thing coming Harry?" Liam asked drinking his coffee.

"oh um I have yet to be signed with someone." I said getting a chuckle from Louis. Liam elbows him.

"What so funny?" I ask.

"oh Louis went through that too, he did the whole 'write a single' ya know. He didn't get signed." Liam told me. Louis avoides eye contact with me.

"You should try it again Louis." I said. He smiles but it soon faded.

"I can't.... " He whispered.

"Why not?" I asked taking him by surprise.

"Im tired of failing." he huffed."It gets annoying after awhile."

I sat there a moment not sure how to respond.

"Do you love to sing?" I asked.

"Yeah." Louis replied. I grabbed a napkin and wrote my number on it and handed it to Louis.

"Call me if you ever need help." I said before getting.

"I have stuff to do, I'll text you later Li." I told Liam before waving bye and Leaving.

Louis' POV---

Harry sat his number in front of me and left. What the hell do I need him to help me with? He's like two years younger than I can twice as much as he can do.

I stood up and threw my coffee away. I said bye to Liam and left. I got into the car and drove to a friends.

"Lou I'm here." I shouted as I walked through the front door.

"I'm in here with Lux." She shouted from the play room

"Heyyy." I said as I walked in. Lux got off the floor and ran into my arms. I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Lou Lou."She giggled.

"Luxie." I giggled back. I looked at Lou who was picking up Lux's mess.

"Hey Lou number two." I joked. She smiled and finished with the rest of the toys. We walked out onto her back patio and Lux played in the yard. Me and Lou #2 sat on the patio furniture.

"So what brings you here." Lou asked.

"oh ya know missed my bestie and my baby Lux." I smiles but she didn't by it.

"Ok... there's this new kid named Harry, and..." I stopped.

I remembered that Lou already knew about my ex bofriend, Lou knew everything about me. She has met my entire family, I tell Lou everything.

"Those dreams are coming back.." i said.she shook her head.

"I don't know how many times im gonna have to tell you until you get it Louis....." she paused.

"Your different and that's ok." she said. I felt tears at the rim of my eyes. I felt Lou grab my hand.

"But what about El, when she finds out that my love for her wasn't real." I said holding back my tears.

"If she really loved you she would understand and support you." Lou replied.

Lux came running up to us and sat on my lap.

"You know I'll always love you uncle Lou Lou."

Lux whispered in my ear. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

After awhile I said my goodbyes and went home. When I got home I walked into my room and slipped my shoes off. in the corner of my eye my cd caught my eye. I picked it up and put it in the cd player.

I listened as my voice echoed through the house. ugh I can't believe how stupid I was to actually make a single. I bet Harry is wayyyy better than me..... I mean he's got the looks he must have the voice. I'm gonna admit Harry is actually pretty good looking but I don't like new people, I've known Zayn and Liam all my life, and Liam.... Liams my cousin. Harry said Liam brought him, Liam knew I sang and Harry sings.... did Liam set us up to sing together?