One Shot 20(Garrance + Garranczane): Their Fault

He sat there awaiting for his turn . Laurence was his name. A criminal. A killer. A friend. A lover. But none of that seemed the matter now. No... all Laurence cared about was that it would be painless, exactly the way he wanted it to go. That way Garroth wouldn't see the pain littering his eyes and facial features. Garroth... the name seemed to be ablaze with lust. Garroth his husband, well boyfriend. He sat beside Laurence, crying. It hurt him ever more to watch helplessly, he wanted to envelope him into a hug. Tell him that it was just a big bad nightmare and that it would be all over soon. But the towering O'kahsis guards deemed the action impossible and highly consequential for the lovers. What were they waiting for? The guillotines. Plural as they were to be be headed side by side . As lovers .

Laura be sighed . He didn't regret loving Garroth or being Gay for the matter of fact but he just wished that Lord Garte wasn't so homophobic. But then again he was corrupt, way beyond help or sanity itself. His own gay love for shad had decided that only he and shad could be gay. High priest Zane being bisexual had it easier for him when hiding his attractions. For example: they were a threesome . But whilst Laurence and Garroth were in a passionate make out session while Zane was out. Things had taken a terrible turn. Zane being the Lord 'S son would have to watch and speak in front of the people of O'kahsis about homosexuality in Irene 's holly book. And he would be the last to look into their eyes as the angled blade fell down, ending their lifes.

Suddenly , both males were harshly grabbed and dragged to their death. Garroth was pleading his father for understanding; for help. But it was useless he merely stared at his first born with stinging disgust and disappointment along side dissatisfaction. After they were placed the crowd's voices dimmed. Signaling the High Priest 's arrival. No emotions lay me n his beautiful ice blue eye. Just a small hint of disappointment. The two prisoners lay their heads down in shame.

A chorus of voice yelled out,"MAKE THEM COMFIRM THEIR SINS!". Zane breathed in hastily and looked down at the chained couple, "Tell us if you are indeed in love with each other , or deny if this information is false" The two replied in chorus , "We are , and you will see us , Laurence and Garroth , sitting at Irene's right hand and watching from above on the clouds of heaven." Then the high priest said, "You have just heard Her blasphemy! Why do we need any more witnesses? What is your verdict?" .They all shouted, "They deserves death!" Then they spat at the couple's face and started chanting "kill kill kill Shad's spawn kill kill kill!!".
And that was how Zane lost his sanity , and forged revenge of the people , burning villages ,rising taxes , killing women and children, and revenge on Lord Garte...

Aphmau watched in sympathy as Zane walked home that night , tears freely falling down from his eyes.

"I'll bring them back Zane.......

I promise.....

Just For You".