.1 Im Free At Last, Thank The Lord Im Free At Last

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N Hey Guys, So another book! Don't worry I'm still working on the other one, but I thought I would give a sneak peek to this book.

If we can get 119 votes by the end of this month I will continue ALL books. Give me a shoutout for my books and for me please, The watermelons need shoutouts to keep growing.

Without further ado......... THE RUN {Volume 1}
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The lights, brighter than the sun itself shown on the now graffitied wall.

The sirens louder than a lions roar, kept getting closer and closer.

I slowly crept out of my hiding spot to leave. Something was holding my shoulder. It was clawing at my hair and back, pulling me further into the dark.

I thought it was a cat...but it was Romeo. My Best Friend, or so I thought he was until he turned at the cops and said; " I've got it dad, we have got the graffitied bandit in hand..."

He told me his dad died in a fire under the Manson Bridge.

My head hanging low as they pulled my mask off. The gasps collided into one like a song. The silence so tense you could here the crickets.

"Ruby I'm so so-" My glare cutting him off.

Without listening to a word they were saying I went and sat in the back of the cop car.

Looks like we have to move...for the fifth time now.

It's always like this I've moved about four times this year. Let's hope it's different now...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! XTheWatermellonGirlX screamed towards her actors.

"We will finish when we get 110 votes, oh and shoutouts to!"

"Aww come on" the cast grounded in anticipation, they were eager to start this book.
"HURRY UP AUDIENCE I DONT HAVE ALL DAY IM DYING ALREADY!!" Wow looks like the cast is getting greedy for them follows comments votes shoutouts and more

Well you heard the cast let's get some followers, votes, comments shoutouts and more... WATERMELON FAMILY

IF YOU FOLLOW ME YOU WILL BE A PROUD SPONSOR/MEMBER OF THE WATERMELON CLUB(Only Real On Wattpad)

Offer ends.......

NEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRR

Well sneak peek is over do do your job people!

Word count:386 words
Page numbers:8 pages