Prologue

[Sofia's P.O.V.]

My name is Sofia Cruz. I'm 16 years old. I'm the only daughter of Emily Cruz and David Cruz. We own the school named Cruz Academy. My mother and father are both strict. So I'm in our house every Saturday and Sunday.

Today is a Sunday morning and I have no choice but to stay here in my room and do random things.

"Summer will end anytime soon. At last its school time. I won't lock myself in this room anymore!" I shouted upon waking up.

Somebody is calling by the telephone. So I answered it. It was mom.

"My dear Sofi, tomorrow will be the start of school so you should be ready." My mom said over the telephone.

"Yes'mmy."Is all I can answer.

[Alexander's P.O.V.]

My name is Alexander Garcia. I'm 17 years old. I have a little sister, Kathy Garcia. She's 12 years old. We are the children of Emillia Garcia and Jake Garcia. We are not rich. My mother works in Sofia Cruz's house.

"Good morning Ma!"

"Good morning. Have breakfast and please wake your sister up it's already 7 in the morning she needs to adjust because school starts tomorrow."  

"Okay ma I'll wake her up and tell her." And I'm about to go upstairs to wake my sister up.

"And oh I'll be going now. I don't want to be late. Take care."

"Take care too ma." I said, came near her and kissed her in the cheeks as a goodbye. Now I have to wake this sleepy-head or the next following days she'll be late for school.