1. The Marauders, The Order and The Time Travelling Muggle

This is the first story.
And it is mine 😂😂😂😂

Title : The Marauders, The Order and The Time Travelling Muggle

Author : lovepadfoot

Excerpt:

"The Marauders shouldn't have died. No. It's wrong. Things shouldn't have gone that way. Poor kids. Lily and James were just 21. Remus was left alone for 12years. Sirius shouldn't have switched the secret keeper. Peter was a coward and the war changed him. He just wanted to survive but chose the wrong path. Regulus was a kid. He was alone. But a brave soul. He should've gone to Dumbledore or his brother. Frank and Alice? No. Poor Neville. Nooo....nooo...this is wrong. Everything is wrong. Fred... Tonks .... Dobby... Hedwig... Poor Cedric, he was a sweetheart, always fair and kind.... No...
That night..that aweful night... The marauders died...everyone died...
James was murdered.
Sirius' soul was gone and so was Remus'. Peter was left alone without friends.
If someone had warned them.
If someone had put some sense into Peter.
If only Sirius hadn't doubted Remus.
If only James let Dumbledore be the secret keeper.
If only Sirius made peace with his brother.
If only......
They were all kids.
They graduated and jumped into a war.
They could have chosen different and safe paths.
They could have moved out of country.
They could have done a lot of things.
But no.
They chose to fight.
Fight for the light.
Fight for justice.
Fight for the world.
Fight for a better future.
They were all heroes.
Everyone of them.
The Order of the Phoenix.
Unsung heroes in the books.
They could have lived.
They shouldn't have died.
Yes I know.
Death doesn't discriminate.
But still.
They shouldn't have died.
The Marauders and Lily. Regulus. Dumbledore. Snape. Fred. Tonks. Dobby. The fallen fifty...."

Synopsis:

An obsessed Potterhead, mysteriously travels in both Time and Space to "The wizarding world of Britain, to meet the Infamous Marauders and the Original Order of the Phoenix."

Will she be successful in changing things?
What kind of magic brings a muggle like her, to the wizarding world and what it does to her?
What happens to the Marauders?
How will the war end?

Will she be successful in changing things?What kind of magic brings a muggle like her, to the wizarding world and what it does to her?What happens to the Marauders?How will the war end?

Genre: Fan fiction (Harry Potter), Adventure, Mystery, Humor.
Mature: Yes
Status: Ongoing
Number of chapters: 23 by August 12 2017

Hope you'll love it!!! 😁😁🍻💖💛💜💚