The Seduction Game

Meet 4 extra-ordinary

Meet Lady Catherine Edwards Countess of Perpignan, Formerly Duchess of Oxfordshire, Viscountess of Paris one of France and England well-known socialites not only known for her lucky, beauty but also her brains. She had been formerly married at quite a young age to her Prince Antoine Ludovic Lucas Gabriel Duke of Oxfordshire, 14th Count of Perpignan and the 16th Viscount and Head to the Paris Royal Household. Known in the English and French society as Dame of values.What happens when past and present secrets gets threaten to be revealed to the society? What road will Lady Catherine navigate to make sure that the lid doesn't unseal?

HRH Princess Olivia Amalia Natasha of Rochester Island is daughter to HRH Crown Prince Winston Amadeus Joachim of Rochester Island has hit rock bottom. At quite a tender age of 15 she mistakenly caught her lovely father Prince Winston in bed with her best friend Adonia Dane's mother Mrs. Aliana Dane also known as her second mom. A few years later her ex- best friend was discovered by one of the palace maids in her parents matrimonial bed with her father. Not only are this the many of first of which her father has been caught in bed with someone close to her mother or her but she has to suffer the price of being in the middle of exposing her very well like father's infidelity to the Rochester Island Kingdom and her mother and also having her own scandalous pleasures being in the front page of local and international media. First her father's press secretary, Rochester Island very notorious rock star Aidan Lamos and the list is quite long. Then backpedal to arms of Aidan Lamos ready to be married against her father's wishes.

HM Queen consort Stephania Alexandra of Bulvaria is head turning stunner which exuded every woman's wishes. Whether in the latest haute Couture on official duties or in a simple sale event bought jeans and shirt bought from your local discount store on a casual outing with her triplets and husband HM King Dominik Sebastien Esteban Marie Jonathan Eduardo. Unknowns to her fellow subjects and to the blindeyes of King Dominik as the conniving, convincing, manipulator and seductress Queen, but to her husband's government, collaborators,international guests and investors she has always been ten steps ahead of very thing. Will this gone girl gone bad Queen continue thriving?

Meet Former Lady-In Waiting Dame Micheala Anassau to Crown Princess Lorena of Domenia. Although used to be in the shadow of the Crown Princess and now in the limelight she holds the keys to many secrets held by every member of the Domenia Royal Household to whom the Domenians look very highly up to on a pedestal. Killing her is not possible but bidding to her every wish and pleasure is inevitable.

Each of this ladies have stories to tell. But what if I told you that the each know one another and are equally related to one other. Enter this web of lust, seduction and many other things