Instincts

Sorry all, I couldn’t update this last weekend, as I was busy with some official works. As I said this was three shot story. This was the second shot and the last shot will be updated by next week. Hope you all will enjoy this.

01.10 PM

“Guys listen; we can properly assign our works” Purab said by stopping Akash and Raj.

“What does it me lets assign? Abhi had already said us right?” Akash prompted
“I know, still it complicates. Raj you check one coach of seats and their respective washrooms, Akash for you the same. I will check all the store rooms, how will be that?” Purab explained their assigned works.

“Then what about this business suite coach?” Raj questioned.
“This coach I have done with the searching a while before” Purab said with a wink.

“You're super fast. Then ok, Raj you and I separate from here and get back here again. Done” Akash said and showed a thumb up as ‘The work starts now’

Raj also did the same and splits from Purab.

“So all the store rooms I have to check, but how?” he murmured himself and his eyes fell on Bulbul, “When my partner is there why to fear? Bulbul, here I'm coming” he said and moved towards Bulbul.

01.15 PM

@@Akash

He was checking the seats how much ever he could and finally left out with the washrooms. While he was getting into the washroom area, he got bumped with someone.

“Ouch!” a girl of nearing her 25’s stumbled by holding her baby bump.
“I’m sorry, I am really sorry Miss. I didn’t see. Are you alright? Do you need any emergency?” Akash panicked.

“I'm fine. I didn’t see you. I was lost. Sorry, mistake is mine” the girl tried to act calm.
“Oh! You fine right? Do you need emergency?” Akash again as her face was still worried.

“Can you help me to reach my seat? I was little tired” the girl asked him help. Akash nods and holds her carefully and took her to the seat.

“Thank you” she said with a smile.
“It’s ok. Wait let me call any airhostess to help you if you need anything”
“It’s ok. I'm fine-” she stopped and gestured as ‘Your name’
“Akash”
“Ok. I'm fine Akash. Thanks for the help. And I'm Rachna”
Akash smiled and acknowledged her. He needs to check the washroom, without wasting time, so he excused her to washroom.

01.30 PM

Akash didn’t find anything as suspected inside the washroom.
He came out and saw Rachna struggling with bottle which had fell down and she couldn’t reach it as her baby bump was stopping her.

“Here your bottle” he took and gave the bottle to her.
“Thank you”
“By the way, where is your husband? At this condition he shouldn’t have left you alone” Akash said seriously as he was seeing Rachna alone for a while.