Virtual Word

Welcome role players to Magic Battles Online (It took me ten minutes to think of that name) or the shorter way of saying it, MBO. Keep on reading.

This game is all about survival

This game is all about survival. You have to survive with only the things that you get. You start off with $400. If you need more stuff you need more money. If you need more money you need to defeat monsters. Each monster you kill you get one dollar. If you defeat ten monsters you get to go to level two. And so on and so on.

There are 100 forest. In each forest there is a boss and the boss is stronger in each forest. But if you can't defeat the boss you can increase your level by challenging other people and like I said before you can also defeat monsters. Just to let you know the monsters don't use magic they use weapons. You can't use weapons here.

If you get enough money you can by an apartment a condo or even a house

If you get enough money you can by an apartment a condo or even a house. Just to see if you guys are actually reading put, link start in the comments. The money for an apartment is $300. For a condo it is $250. For a house it is $500. If something breaks in your house, apartment or condo you have to fix it yourself. That would cost $100.

So at one point you are going to need to buy some stuff like food and some armor. Well fruit is $10, vegetables are also $10 and meat is $30. Armor is $500. But there is only metal armor.

In this game you get to use your magic. If you don't have any magic you can rent a wand or a magic gun. The wand allows the person to make anything they want appear but for a limited time. The gun allows you to shoot anything you want for a pretty far distance but only the size that it gives you. The wand costs $40 and the gun also costs $40.

You can learn how to use your magic more by reading some books on magic in the library. The library also has plenty of genres to choose from. Like fantasy, action, mystery and a lot more. Each book about learning about your magic that you get costs $30 and every other book costs $20.

You are also aloud to have a partner

You are also aloud to have a partner. You don't have to have one if you don't want to. As a partner you need to help with battles and help each other train. By being someone's partner you have to share each other's money and live in the same house. (It's like marrying someone, but it isn't) 

Also you can die in this game. But if you die and you have a partner you and your partner have to start in the beginning. Okay that's it have fun!