The question?

Spencer's POV

During the night I woke up. I looked at my Apple Watch and realised it was 3:43Am. I had a terrible dream Alex came back this time she actually managed to trick Toby into thinking it was me, I wanted to cry but then I remembered she's far away in a prison. I rolled over and saw Toby peaceful sleeping next to me. His toned body was moving up and down and did some reason I got the urge just to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and was sick in the toilet. After about 30 seconds non stop throwing up, Toby came and held my hair back and put a glass of water next to me. I continued to throw up and I felt tired  and just genuinely ill. I knew I wasn't pregnant because I wasn't late and I was on my period. We went back to bed and I couldn't sleep so we turned the TV that was in my bedroom on and watched Netflix until I fell asleep.

Toby's POV
Me and spencer was watching a movie and in that movie, it had a perfect little family. A husband and wife that was pregnant with a baby girl and they already had twins. The called Sadie and olivia and they were 2 years old. The couple loved in a perfect modern cottage that had a huge garden where they enjoyed they're stress free lives. The husband and wife loved each other very much and had a rough past just like me and spencer. I wanted to have a family with her so badly. I decided I would confront her about our future and what will happen. But I'll do it when she feels better. Spencer's my girlfriend, my best friend, my home, my world. My everything. I couldn't live without her. Spencer fell asleep resting her head on my arm and her legs curled up on top of mine. It had been a while since we had slept like this. I still couldn't get my head around that she's my girlfriend again.
The next morning I woke up in the same position I went go bed in. I slowly moved my legs from underneath hers and then lifted her head softly onto the pillow. She was peacefully sleeping after a long night of constantly getting up and running to the bathroom. I made her a drink for when she woke up and went to work. I decided to send her a message just to help brighten her day.

Spencer's POV
I woke up and felt not much better. I wished Toby could stay home but today he was starting his new job of building houses. I rolled over to check my phone. I unlocked it and saw Toby had wrote me a paragraph hoping I get better. He's just the sweetest.

The rest was a bit dirty but I still love him

The rest was a bit dirty but I still love him. It gave me them butterflies I normally get around him and decided if I feel a bit better later I'll go visit him and see how his job is going. I wanted to be with him so bad. I decided to text him back.

S: aw Toby your so cute xx
T: I miss you baby xxxxxxxxxxxx
S: I miss you too, maybe later I'll come and see you xxxx
T: yes please how are u feeling xxxxx
S: okay I guess xxxxxx
T: can I stay at yours tonight I don't want you to be alone xxxxx
S: of course and I know that's not the only reason xxxxx
T: if you feel better maybe we could invite the others round and tell them about us xxx
S: maybe xxxxx

Toby's POV
A little while later I was on my lunch break and was eating what was left if my lunch because I ate half of my sandwich spencer made for me last night for work. I love how she makes me lunch for work, even if I'm not staying at hers, in the morning i always go and collect my lunch or she brings it to me. Once I had finished eating my lunch I still had 20 minutes left of lunch break so I just decided to carry in working. I was getting hot so I took my shirt of and continued working and there was a knock at the door of the house I was in. I opened the door and spencer walked in with a meal from McDonald's for me. She didn't look well but she had still done a full face of makeup and a stunning outfit. She looked beautiful, but she did anyways when she had no makeup, frizzy hair and jogging bottoms and a jumper. I decided to ask her about if she would ever want children or a house together.
"Hey babe, how are you" I said.
"Not the best but here's some more lunch" she said handing me the bag of McDonald's. I leaned in and pulled her in for a kiss. It didn't last long since she sneezed in my mouth.
"Spence I have a question and I want you to be 100% honest" I told her
"What? Is everything okay?" She asked while pulling a worried face. She stood closer to me and I started to get nervous. Although it wasn't a proposal it was still a big question to ask.
"Remember in collage when you said you didn't want kids" she nodded her head still looking confused. "I just wondered if you would ever want children or a family with me" I said looking down at my feet.
"Are you asking if I wanna have kids with you"
"Well that's kinda what I just said"
"Of course of I do"
"Really"
"Yes Toby I wanna be the mother of your baby there's nothing I'd want better. A mini me and you, our little creation and something to make us a family"
"I love you spencer, and if we had a baby when would you want one"
"As soon as possible because we both have our lives back on track and I want a baby with you before -A 2.0 comes back to town and then it will be the same age and Emily's and Alison and Hanna and arias children."
"Wow spencer you've got it all planned out"
"I guess I do" and with that she pushed me to the wall and kissed me.
"So when do you want to have the baby"
"As soon as you want one"
"So now?" I questioned and she nodded. I began to take of her shirt and she pulled it down and said "Toby were not doing it in your 20 minutes lunch break inside a house your building"
I kissed her and when my lunch was over she left and went home.