Gay Boys

I woke up and got dressed like normal. it was my first day of my last year of high school and I was so excited to see my friends at school. I went down stairs and got my cereal and poured it then got the milk from the fridge. I ate alone till my mom came in and started asking me questions. I. just got up and put my bowl in the sink and went back up stairs to my room.

My clock reads 7:34 "time to go to school" my mom yells. I grab my back pack and go down stairs and get in the car. I wear my nice new clothes and shoes to school. I then go to school.

My dad was never around in my life because he committed suicide when I was 5. I was almost 17 now. I got to school and knew today was going to be boring.

The first bell rang and I sat down in class E-02. Mrs.Hodge was my teachers name and she was my advisory teacher too. Hopefully she was nice or I would be really mad. She walks in and she was really nice I found out. She handed out a packet and said we will read and discuss this today and get it signed by your parents and bring it back.

Well anyways that is how the first two days went with all these packets to get signed. I got home after the second day and was so bored with all these packets. I texted my friend Alex meeks "Hey what's up? want to play a pick up game? I sent  the text. I waited for a replie, about 20 minutes later he tells me he will be over in a minute. He just lived a block over so no time flat he would be here.

I waited outside for him. When he got there I threw the basketball to him and he caught it. " What's up Brandon?" he asked. "Nothing much. It's good we have 3 & 8 th blocks together." he said. we went on and on about school and then we played basketball. 

I said "first on to 21 make it take it?". "Your on Brand o!" He totally whipped me 21-10 in the first game. We git tierd so we went in my house and watched some tv for a little bit.  That didn't last long alex came nose diving into me wanting ti wrestle. I went along and we wrestled for a good few minutes till I got pinned on the ground. Then the worst thing happend to me and I don't know but I think alex knew.  I got a boner and alex got off of me ans I awkwardly sat back in the chair.

At that moment I was so embarrassed of myself. Alex just sat in the couch and watched tv. I asked him if he wanted something to eat or drink after a while and he said yeah. My mom walks through the door and smiles. "Hey honey" she said. "hey mom how was your day?" I asked. "It was okay noe I'm going to fix you something what do you want?" she asked. "Alex is over to so two of whatever! "I said. "Okay hun" My mom replied.

We ate grilled cheeses and apple juice.  I know not a good mix but it is what we had. Alex and I went to the naborhood park and hung out with are other nabor friends. It was getting dark so I decided to go home. "Hey Alex I'm gonna go home" I said. "Come here give me a hug bro" he said.

"I know what happend"...