♤ DEBUT STAGE

4TWENTY1 HAS DEBUTED AND WE COULDN'T BE HAPPIER.

By: pksomin 🕘 August 18, 2017 👁 274,173 📤 146,930 💬 137,822

After images and video teasers for 4TWENTY1's debut music video have been released, we are glad to say that we aren't disappointed with the end results. Just earlier 4TWENTY1 released 'Bad'

click here to watch now.

♤←

| Dongwoo — Haeil | Sungjong — Yako
Sungyeol — Jinwoo | Hoya — Daniel
Sunggyu — Hyunwoo | Woohyun — Taejin
L — Jiwoon |

──♤──

almost all of the boys had been extremely nervous for their very first live stage, but by the time they were finished they had been overpowered by the adrenaline rushing through their veins.

"what a rush." haeil said as he wiped the sweat that gathered on his forehead with a cool clean towel.

taejin scoffed and shook his. "i almost threw up, talk about embarrassment." he whined, crossing his arms and ignoring the tall maknae who was silently chuckling at his response over in the corner.

"sickness aside, it was really fun and i already want to preform some more." yoshiyako said with a bright smile. his breathing was slightly labored from the fact that he had put a lot of effort into his dancing for this debut stage; he did not want to make his group or himself look bad. jinwoo nodded abruptly and practically ran over to yako just to high five him.

a small "i agree." escaping his lips before he was taking a seat on one of the chairs, letting their makeup artist clean his face and reapply a small amount of makeup.

"don't say that." hyunwoo said, causing all the members to face him with a look of curiosity.

"why not?" jiwoon asked.

"because, the last thing we want to do is be overworked to the point where we all break, because if that happens... there will be no preforming." he truthfully stated. daniel let out a noise in agreement while nodding his head.

────♤────

authors note:
i hope that's good for a debut song. i wanted something catchy, and upbeat. at first i was gonna use a song by history but there's only 5 members so i figured i'd save it.