2Good To Be True

Teezy was having a pretty nice day: playing some league until his eyes hurt, listening to some radiohead and other techno-house music, checking out Brazzers, and jerking off to his favorite pornstar, Lisa Ann. As he was watching Lisa get pounded by 3 niggers, dick in hand, his sister walked into his room to return some videotapes. He quickly switched the window to a league video and hid his erect peen on his pants. His sister closed the door behind her, and just stared at him. 

He had always wanted  to feel those 34DD boobs. He didn't care that she was a 40-year-old, or even that she was his sister at all. All he wanted to do was to fondle and suck those gargantuan tits. She slowly walked right next to Teezy, and, smacking her lips sexily, said 'I think League of Legends is really fascinating!'. Before she could even finish the sentence, Teezy had already pulled out his wiener in joy, thinking she'd asked him to suck on her titties once and for all. At first she got a bit upset, but in about 3 seconds Teezy was already fondling with her humongous bossom. She shouted 'suck em hard lil brother, lick'em nice and soft. Fuck League of Legends'. He really really loved THAT kind of dirty talk. 

After this utterance got Teezy's dick diamond-hard, he started rubbing her left nipple. Amidst the  burning passion, his sister said 'I'm almost certain I'm about to reach climax, but at this moment, it's no more than a hypothesis'. In order to ascertain the veracity of this claim, entirely relevant and meaningful for such a delicate situation, Teezy proceeded to lay his sister on the bed, rubbed his erect peen with some spit, placed it in the middle of her chest, and began sliding upwards and downwards with an approximate force of 23 newtons, more or less. As Teezy reached a premature climax, he couldn't help himself and came all over his sister's tits, and euphorically screamed like a loud nigra. The cum was dripping all over her tits, the ones he loved so much. Suddenly, an idea stroke his head as fast as lightning. He thought this was too good to be true. 

Suddenly, he woke up on his bed. He realized he had been dreaming the entire time. His mattress was filled to the brim with a gooey-like substance, much like thick milk. As he gazed towards his room's door, he noticed his sister staring at him and felt mighty embarrassed. She looked disgusted, and promptly left the room. As Teezy got out of bed to clean himself, and the mess that was his bed, he noticed a huge 34DD bra with a substance that oddly resembled expired greek yogurt, right next to his bed. After a few minutes of thinking, this didn't make sense whatsoever. With nothing left to do, he simply asked himself 'did it really happen?'.

Epilogue: he realized he was a trap-loving gay faggot and was promptly gang-banged by 3 trap niggers.

THE END.