30

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AFTER CHAPTER! ITS VERY IMPORTANT! Love you all

--Riley Gilinsky--

"Gilinsky! Get up you lazy shit." Hayes shakes me. I glare at him as I turn over in my bed.

"How dare you, you woke me up while I slept." I point my finger in his face. He laughs and shakes his head.

"How bad can you be, besides you have a shoot in the new vacation house were in." I shake my head and glare but loosen up in a few minutes later.

"Shoot?" I question, Hayes nods and grins. "You're wearing more bikini's, Dan shipped off your photoshoot from the other day and he got an offer for you." I widen my eyes. "I'm becoming a model?" I tilt my head.

"Yeah, he's your photographer." Hayes replies. I scream, Tez covers his ears, so did Luke.

"Woah, did someone kill annabelle? Sounds like it." Tez says, we all laugh.

"I told Riley, she's a model now." He realises and nods his head. "Ahh, right." He shrugs his shoulders.

We get to the beach house and see that its a beautiful home, We let Zan out of the bus.

"I bought you something while you slept." Hayes smiles bringing up a box.

"Oh yeah?" I smirk, he nods and opens the box.

"Oh, Grier! You're doing well to get back into my good books." I take the box.

"All good, Tez suggested I bought them for you." I laugh.

"So? I thank tez instead of you? Okay, Thanks Tez!" I shout, Tez throws a thumbs up and smiles towards me.

I set the box down, pulling out my phone. "These need to be Instagram worthy." I look at hayes. He smiles and walks off, kissing my cheek.

"Your worth it." Hayes replies, killing me, and melting me all together.

@rileygilinsky; @hayesgrier thank you 😍 (thanks @tez)

I log out of instagram and see all the 'awh thats so cute' type of comments pile in. 'Are they dating' comments got me.

Few months later

"Jack!" I yell, Gilinsky looks over to see my plane unpack.

"My baby sister," he coos. "You're so tall," He smiles.

"Yeah, while I was in Peru, we just grew," I laugh at my rhyme. "Oh that was good." He smiles.

"How is everyone?" I ask. "yeah, We're all good, Hayes isn't as soon as you kicked him off. Boy, he sure was triggered." Jack takes my bags. "How was Claudia?" Johnson asks, peeping around Gilinsky.