Different Shadows And Pale Eyes ((MPHFPC))

(( This Carecter Is Simply One Of My Favorites Although May Be A Few Confusing For Some Due To The Fact Ellexander Is Based Off Of A Amazing Book Series Called Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children. Along With Hallow's City And Library Of Souls This Simply Is A Amazing Series ❤️ ))

(( ALSO THIS CARECTER IS OPEN TO ANYONE NOT JUST THE REQUESTER ))

Name:
"My name is Elliot, pleasure"
(( Ellexander Bentham

Gender:
"Male"

Age:
"I happen to be 16"
((48))

Species:
"Peculiar"
((Half Wright))

Powers:
"I happen to be blessed with the power of turning invisible but I prefer to not"
((Elliot's Blood heals others injuries and can turn into a hallowgast due to the point that he is half Wright))

Personality:
"I'm not one to talk"
((Elliot often stays away from others and had a bit of a temper like his father, Elliot often doesn't like to talk of himself due to the fact most is a lie although he may be mostly cold he warms up to others after so long))

Wears:
"What do you think?"
(( Elliot often wears plain tee shirts often ether white or black depending on his mood, Elliot wears deep black skinny jeans along with heavy black timberline books. He also practically always wears coats to hide his deep line scars staring from his shoulder and going down to his fingertips on his right arm, Elliot pale and doesn't go out in the sun a lot due to the fact that his shadow shows his true form, a hallowgast))

Looks:

Topic One:Their was a loud bang as you fell through the rug through the floor, through to practically another world although knowingly just another time 1904 in a providence called Maine

Topic One:
Their was a loud bang as you fell through the rug through the floor, through to practically another world although knowingly just another time 1904 in a providence called Maine. You looked upward the forming dust below now gone the hole above you now repaired as though like a magic rabbit hole. Sunlight streamed in through the basement as footsteps could be herd from above the large once abandoned Victorian Mansion. You looked around small bits of sunlight peering through tiny glass windows making the area shade a pungent red although along one wall it was darkness although silver shined. Thy moved towards it realizing it was a ladder knowing that you had to ether walk through rooms opon rooms and this might be the only chance you would have outside. You climbed upwards steps opon steps soon the air becoming a sticky warm as though heat were sweeping through the walls the dark being fused as you hit the top the bottom a sickly red blur. You pushed opon it the wood moving to the side with ease small trickles of sweat sliding down ones back as chills ran up your spine as of you jumped out of the cascading tunnel closing the door and turning your head to a small "hmph".

A boy stand their against a deep wooden made bed his hand clenched to the one of the peers coming from the bed to the ceiling as he scowled his pale blue practically white eyes glaring at you as though you had just entered something private. Although you may have.

(( I am sorry to all Americans I am English so if their are 'errors' i am deeply sorry! ))