Chapter 1

Author-Chan's pov:

(Your past) (Y/N) lived in the castle of hell growing up (kinda growing up you stopped aging at 13 cause you gained your demon and Angel abilities) and no one suspected (y/n) was an angon. (Y/ n) remembers playing in the castle with her bff Sebastian (I know I know it's bad just deal with it)

One day...

Reader-Chan's pov:

"Come on Sebastian!!!" I yelled as we played tag in the great hall. " Ok! I'm coming for you....look out!" Sebastian yelled as I hid under a table and waited for him to find me. His footsteps got closer with each breath I took. "BOO!!" He yelled as he found...my stuffed bear. I snickered and he turned around and ducked under the table and continuously chased me through the castle.

"(Y/n)!!" My father (the devil) yelled from across the castle. Me and Sebastian ran to him with our demon speed and he looked at me with sad eyes. "(Y/ n)..." he whispered, "they have found you... you must go to the...the...the...". He started to cry.

"Daddy! What's wrong?!" I asked with tears in my eyes alas I understood why he was so sad. "No...no...NO!! I don't want to leave!!" I yelled as tears trickled down my face. He said with his tears choking him,"Y-you have t-to go (y/n)."

I looked at him and nodded slightly. He opened the mortal world portal, gave me a big hug, and i jumped through...

  Mega time skip brought to you by the king of squirrels: Markiplier!..........

It's been three years since that day... I've been traveling from place to place but I loved England the best. I opened a (shop you want to open) shop to make money, but I could never get enough. Instead, I made a living off of missions. One's that most would never take. I got good money off it and many asked how I do it. I just smile and say "skillz".

One sad and pitiful morning was different. I woke to a demon standing above me, and I was out cold...

_______________________________________

A.N.: Hello my little marshmallows!!! Thank you for reading the first chapter!! It's my first time writing a fanfic so please keep reading and give me tips on how to make it better!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH💜💞💖💕!!!!! Bye-