Day 55

Maybe Trips Out West Aren't the best idea.

So yah. Today had quite a few bumps.

1. My dog, Rosie, broke out of her cage for the sixth time this week. She managed to break the cage and break her claws. (It was a bloody mess.)

2. My dad got ticked off because she broke out again (after we tie-wrapped it).

3. While getting to the KOA, we had to drive down a few dirt and rock roads. (My dad was pretty peeved)

And finally, 4. I had no wifi or internet access while driving through the Rockies so I couldn't finish my Summer Reading work or update anything.

Yeah, the nice parts are that 

1. I'm now in Cody, Wyoming, 

2. I got to see Devil's Tower, 

3. This KOA actually has good wifi, 

4. I tried Taco John's (which was pretty good [Kinda wish we had one in PA])

5. The stars out here are cool

6. Rose didn't chew off the duct tape around her bandage.

7. I saw a Wifi Network call "FBI_#2"

Oh ya, I saw a cashier at Taco John's who reminded me of Deadlox (you don't know who he is, look him up.) I guess it might have been the hair with the green mic on the headset.

But again, I'm so sorry that this is so late! I'm gonna try to update this on time tomorrow!

So Stay Weird and Have A Good Night!

(P.S. I actually think it's been nice here out West. When I get settled after college, I think I'll fly out here and stay a bit a week or two in the Spring, late August, or Fall. But who knows.)