Beachin

It was just a casual day being bored at my house when I got a call from the most beautiful girl in the whole world. "Hey babe!! What are you doing?" she asks me with her adorable southern accent. "Hey beautiful!! Missing you what are you doing?" I reply excitedly. "Same..... Let's go to the beach!!!" se shouts over the phone. "I'll be there in 10 minutes!!! Love you baby!! Byee!!" I never did get to answer her but I'm glad I didn't because it would have taken longer to get ready for the beach. I changed out if my blue jeans and sperries and put on my white v-neck shirt, my blue and white plad swim trunks and put on my favorite blue and black NBOA sunglasses that I got in a fishing tournament last year. I went barefoot as usual. No to long after I walked out of my room I herd the loud engine of a Ford f-350 with jacked up tires and covered in mud pulling into my driveway. I looked out the window and grinned as I seen her jump down out of the truck and run to my front door. "Hey baby!" she greets me while setting her keys on the counter. "Hey babygirl! Are you ready to go?" I anctiouslly ask her. "Do you not know me? Does it look like I have food with me? I eant ready till I have some food and drinks to take, duhh... And, I don't even have my bikini on!!" she states. "And why do you not have it on yet?" I ask her. "I thought you might want to help me get it on," she replys with a grin and a wink. "Just go get dressed," I tell her. "Okay fine! Your not comming? What a shame...." she says while walking to my bedroom. "Yes ma'am I am!!" I say while trying to catch up with her. Once I got up behind her I put my arms around her waist and lay my chin on her shoulder. She stopped walking and turned her head to look at me and said, "Could this moment never end?" I kissed her on her cheek and said back, "Not as long as I'm with you babygirl." She smiled and blushed then started walking again. Once we got to my room we sat on my bed and she pulled out her phone. She pulled up instagram and hit the camera button. "Come here!! Your getting in this picture with me wether you like it or not!!" she says while putting her phone up in the air. She took the picture and said, Going to the beach with my baby:) We gonna be beachin all day long!!:), and posted it. It instantly got 10 likes in less than a minute. We were finally ready to go after 10 minutes to get the smallest amount of clothing on, including the short 5 minute makeout session, we grabbed the food and drinks and went out the door and on to my truck. When we got in the truck I cranked it up and was about to put it into drive when she put her hand over mine and went in for a kiss. When she did, she closed her eyes, tilted her head and everything. Things got serious. When we backed away from eachother, it was slow and steady, not skipping a beat. I was focused on her beautiful blonde hair that flowed freely in the wind, and her georgous baby blue eyes that sparkle in the light. I'm pretty sure she was doing the same thing that I was. It was perfect, this was perfect, the kiss was perfect, just like her. My baby. Mine to love and hold forever. Mine to cuddle and sacrafice my life for. She was mine, all mine.. Forever and alwase. Once we snapped out of the deep gaze into eachothers eyes I backed up and pulled out of my driveway.

We headed off my road towards Kure Beach and passed the baseball field I play at. There was a game going on but I didn't know who so I drove over there to see who was playing. "Holy shit!!! I forgot I had a game today!!" I shouted once I seen my team in the field. "Oh well...." I say contenuing my route to the beach. Olivia giggled and said, "This is one of the many reasons why I love you." I smiled and held her hand. Once we got to the beach I got out and told her not to get out yet. I got all the stuff out of the back and went around to her door and opened it for her. "Well don't I feel special?" she said while getting down from the truck. "Well you are special to me," I replyed givi g her a kiss. We got all the stuff layed out on the beach from walking through sand spurs and thorns for what seemed like hours. I carried her on my back over half the way there because the spurs and thorns were getting all up in her feet; They suprisingly didn't stab into mine.

"Let's go for a walk!!" Olivia shouts in my ear after we take off our clothes that we were covering up our bathing suits with. I glared at her for about 10 seconds and she said back, "Okay maybe we can stay here for a little bit." "Thank you..." We sat there watching the sun set and the waves come towards us barely touch the tips of our toes. I stood up and reached out my hand to help her up when she grabbed my hand, layed down, and pulled me down with her. We were laying there side by side in the sand staring into eachothers eyes and we started to kiss. It was slow and meaningful. Perfect.