If We Were A Movie

This one is of rose and the 10th doctor!

**********

"So what are we here to see Doctor?"I asked as he was buttering the popcorn.

" Just a little adventure movie I thought you'd like to see, nothing big,"

As we walked into the movie I noticed it was filled with couples, maybe it was

an adventure romance?

"Can we sit towards the top? Looks a bit crowded towards the bottom."

"Sure hows that?" He asked pointing to some empty balcony seats.

The movie was good, great plot, lots of action, just my type of film.. Well at least of what I saw of it.. I was to distracted by the heavy make out scenes, and the fact the Doctor was holding my hand.

"Doctor what did you say this movie was exactly about?"

"I didn't"

It was really starting to get hot in my head. I just kept imagining me and the Doctor every time it starred to get heated on screen. I know he was getting hot too, his palms were sweating like crazy.

"I'm gonna go freshen up a bit 'kay?"

"No! Wait don't, I've been trying to get the courage to do this for a long time"

"Do what exactly?"

In that moment it was as if my wildest dreams came true. He leaned over and ever so softly kissed me. His lips were softer than id imagined. He broke away as if to ask my permission... As if he needed it.

I grabbed him and kissed him, pulling his hair in the process. I heard a soft rumbling moan come from the back of his throat. He grabbed my head and started licking the edges of my lips asking for entrance, which I gladly accepted. I broke the kiss only to move down to his neck nipping at his most tender area. He kept releasing these loud satisfied moans that were turning me on as much as I had ever been before, but also getting some rather weird looks from other people in the theatre.

" Can't... Not in here" I gasped through jagged breathes between kissing.

We grabbed our coats and walked to the bathroom, barely making it, before he shoved me into a stall while continuing out make out session.

He had me on top of him while he was sitting on the can. I was undoing his tie as fast as I could but my shaking fingers wernt working as swiftly as I wanted.

In one swift motion he took of his button down, jacket and tie. He threw them to the side without breaking the kiss.

His body. Its just perfect. He wasn't muscular, and he wasn't exactly tan but his body was just perfect. His creamy white flesh glistening with sweat, and the perfect happy trail leading from his chest to a place I really would like to be.

He tore of my shirt, and unlocked my bra. It all fell to the floor and he stopped. And just looked.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked quite puzzled

"Rose Tyler, you are absolutely the most beautiful human being I have ever laid eyes on in my entire existence."

I didn't reply I just stood, and bent down. I unzipped his trousers and slid them down to his ankles. His bulge was almost bursting out of his underwear. I slid them down only up look back up at his enormous length. I gripped it and just went In for a taste. My tongue just grazing his tip sent him into a frenzy of moans and spasms.

"Rose, do it I need you" he begged

I took his length in my mouth, as much could fit. He tasted of vanilla. It was a wonderful sensation for the both of us. He kept bucking his hips and moaning my name. I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up and took off the rest of my clothing, and say on his legs his member right in front of me.

"Rose don't tease!!! please!" he begged

I couldn't take much more of it either. I grabbed his erection and positioned it and slid down. I was overwhelmed he took over and started thrusting in side of me as hard as he could. I could tell I wouldn't last much longer. We were both moaning and kissing and were in perfect harmony.

"Roseeeeeeeee!!!!" he screamed as he thrust inside me one final time.

In an instant I was filled with the warm euphoria, it was a feeling unlike no other. I could feel it dripping all over the both if us but I didn't care and neither did he. We just sat there for a minute. Soaking everything in. No one daring to break the silence. Until, with that devilish grin he says.

"So Rose, what movie do you want to see next?"