Never Forget You : A Modern High School Story

======================

Chapter 1: The School Hotty

Elsa's POV

"Elsa! Elsa wake up. It's the first day of school! Don't wanna be late, do you? "

It was my anoying sister Anna waking me up. " Ugh! 5 more mins. please Anna.......... " I pleaded

"Mom said you have to be the early bird......" ugh I hate when she brings up the puppy eyes. " Ugh,

fine. " " YAY! " I got up, took a bath, brushed my teeth, wore my favorite red sleevless shirt with a cute sexy short lavender shorts. I braided my hair and got my keys and drove my car to school. I wasn't the most popular girl in school, in fact i'm the total opposite of popular. I was the school nerd, school dumbo, the school loser. But I feel like I am the only one focussing on my studies more than anyone in the school! But seriously, they call me a dumbo! I pretty much get over 95 in my exams and over 50 in my home work. Ugh, I don't no why....... I wish I we're different.

-The Next Day-

The next day I wore a white shirt, a pink sweater and jeans. I wore boots to go with them to look country. I tied all my hair up, and went to school.

-In School-

I was in the corridor on my way to my locker when I heard an announce meant..........." Attention students! You will have a new classmate today... his name is Jack Frost and I expect you all to treat him nicely...thank you!" Than all the girls started screaming..........except me of course. They kept talking about the new guy being a school hotty......

-Later That Day-

Everyone was going to the front door...............I was wondering who was sooo important to see. I went in the crowd and saw a man with white hair, sparkly blue eyes like mine. He wore a blue sweater with a hoodie, and brown knee shorts. He was sooooo CUTE!!! But I have to focus on my studies...... All of a sudden he stared at me. The other girls were like........." What! Why her I am way more hot than the loser!" But he kept staring at me. I went back inside he followed me until he caught my shoulder...... he talked to me..." Why are you soo beautiful? " I was soo shocked, he actually called me........ BEAUTIFUL! " What? " I asked " But, I am the school loser, you can't date me!......... wait, can you? " I asked again " Yes I can. I am the school hotty, at least I think I am..... anyway that's not the point. I really like you. " " Wait you like me cause of my looks?!?!? " I asked rather angry..." Ummmm----" " Fine, but friendzone first, I am not that kind of girl who does immidiate dating." I said " Ok, if we can date in the end? " " If I like you and if we're still friends then i'll say yes. " I said relluctantley " Wait why me? There are other hotter girls than me!" " I like you your hot, pretty and my type. Your not the drama one, your the normal one." He explained " Oh..." " Oh yeah, ummm do you know the Big Three?" " Yeah it's Rapunzel---" "It's Ms.Rapunzel to you!" " Oh hi hotty! Wanna date?" She actually cut me off! " Umm not right now" " What the hell is wrong with you!" She left us and then we just went into the janitors closet. " Oh where was I.... Oh yeah, Rap-----ur Ms. Rapunzel, Merida the Brave and Hiccup the Nerd." " He's actually a nerd?!?!" " No that's just what we call him." I said " He's more into reading about dragons than he's looks. You should see his clothes." Than we both laughed. " Oh ya why?" I asked " I am joining them snd we're gonna become The Big Four." He explained "Oh". We stared at each other for awihle we were soo alike, then suddenley......one of the brooms fell and I fell, but luckly Jack caught me. Problem is, I fell on his chest and we almost kissed but after we said are good bye's and left for class.

============================

Chapter 2: Meat the Big Four

Jack's POV