Summary

"Who are you? Are you a hero or a villain?"

"Which one do you think I am?"

"I don't know. You remind me of someone, someone I was really close to once. Someone I miss an awful lot."

"Then I'll tell you. I'm not a villain and I'm no hero. I'm just looking out for number one."

"That sounds like something he would say. I think there's more to you then meets the eye."

"Think whatever you want."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the death of the second Robin (Jason Todd) Hummingbird (Delilah Nigma), didn't react with the rest of the Team very often. Mostly going off on patrol by herself and going after her father, The Riddler, whenever he would break out of prison. He older brothers, Jace and Tate Nigma, would try to talk to her but their busy with their own lives, leaving Delilah to pick up the pieces alone. As she's watching over Gotham for an absent Batman and Nightwing she meets a mysterious young man with a red x on his chest. They way he acts, the way he talks, it's all so familiar to her. But no matter how many times she asks him who he is, he always gives her the same answer.

"No hero."

Red X (Jason Todd) x OC

DISCLAIMER: I do not own DC Comics