"My Brothers"

Gerald's POV: I just woke up looking forward to this day.
But I woke up with someone poking my face again. It was my big brother Blizz. Gerald he said with one of his eyebrows up, Did you forget to wake up again
'-'. BLIZZ HOW DID YOU EVEN GET INSIDE MY ROOM, I locked the door. Well you know I have my ways Blizz said laughing.

Blizz's POV: Normally I am the one waking up my two little brothers. ~Sigh~ Gerald and Dusk always cause trouble anywhere they go. Well I guess I need to look after those two. Gerald,Dusk "Darn" where are those two. I might be in big trouble, I mean I just wanted to look after them. Big bro you think this will be fun. That voice came from the kitchen. YOU TWO COME HERE, I shouted. Busted Gerald said. Run Dusk said to Gerald. But Gerald was already following me by when Dusk said that. Big bro aren't you coming too Gerald said. Okay Dusk said while glaring at Gerald. Gerald's always kept his own secrets to everyone. One thing that I always see is that Gerald never minds the doors. He always bumps into them.

~~After Lunch~~
Leaf's POV: I was reading my favorite book then Gerald asked me what I was reading. I said that this is the 1st edition of Human Folklore. Because in our
World humans are just from our
Dreams. Though for some sort of reason Dusk always loved to be in a dark place and he hasn't even evolved yet.

Dusk's POV: Gerald was always a good brother. He always has this obsession of giving gifts for his new friends.

~At School~
Gerald's POV: Hm~~ Everyone is Talking about the new girl that is at school."Gerald"Dusk shouted. I looked back to see one of my brothers. It was Dusk. Gerald you forgot about your homework. I was surprised to see my brother is doing something right.

???'s POV: I am a transferee from Pokemon High. I don't know anyone from primary. Or at least i though.

"Flashback"
Gerald, You will always be my friend right. Of Course, Gerald always stood up to his Promises.

"Flashback End"

I'm a Psychic Type. I am so nervous for this year.  :O
I totally forgot,I'm late for Class.

Everyone we have another transferee with us today. Introduce yourself. Uh~My
N-name i-is ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the Cliffhanger Readers
This is just the 1st chapter. I just started making this story. Who do you think is the Psychic Type Pokemon. From the beginning. Reader's I need to ask you something =0. Do you want a story about Gerald's Story from the past,making my second book.
Called:  "Past Life"

#~DON'T LET THE PAST HOLD YOU FROM YOUR FUTURE~