his crush

The boys were lying on Louis bed together. It was a normal Monday for the two of them. But it was still different. Harry was silently soobing into the older boys shirt. Louis held his friend, whom he had a crush on, close to his chest, while whispering sweet encouragments into Harrys ear. The boy should never let others opinions affect him.
It pained the older to see Harry this sad. Why are people so close minded? Why did they chose to judge him and not get to know the curly head? The younger was one of the kindest and loving persons he's every met. He wanted to cuddle him all day and protect him from any harm. But he couldn't. It sucks being older than his crush and taking other classes.

Louis was thrown back into reality when he heard little snuffles coming from the boy on his chest. His pouty pink lips were opened a bit and Louis just wanted to hold him close forever. He drifted off to sleep, while holding the other boy close to his side.

Harry woke up with the constant calming beating of a heart under the palm of his hand. His little curls had fallen into his face. And... oh no was that drool on his chin and Louis shirt? That was so embarrassing. What is the older gonna think now? Probably that he was an immature baby. But he didn't want his crush to hate him because of that. He had to get the shirt off of Louis. He looked up and saw the boys eyes closed and his breathing even. Good, he was sleeping. Harry rolled onto his side, down from Louis' chest and careful let his hands wander down towards the hem of the olders shirt.
He had it up to Louis belly when a strong hand grabbed his carefully and lifted it up towards a thin pair of lips.
"Good morning beautiful." Harry blushed at that and mumbled a quiet 'Good morning Lou' towards his belly. He couldn't look up at Louis.
The older smirked and said: "If you wanted me naked, you could've just asked gorgeous." He smirked as Harrys cheek were painted a beautiful red. His boy was way to innocent to even think about them being intimate together and that was one of the things he adored so much about Harry. But he enjoyed teasing him, so he did.
He looked up and saw the sad look on the youngers face. He probably took that the wrong way, shit.

Harry felt himself blushing, as he realised how his actions must have looked to Louis. But he just wanted to get the shirt off the boy. It was really embarrassing. He realised, that he had to tell Louis what he was doing and the boy would propably be disgusted with him. He didn't want to lose him again. He started crying silently, when he thought about the possibility of Louis thinking he is a baby and laughing at him.

The older was shocked when he saw tears rolling down Harrys cheek. He pulled him closer to his chest and hugged him. Where his cheek hit his shirt, it was wet instantly. He pushed his head up to face him and wiped his tears. He wanted to look him in the eyes to convince him to tell what's wrong, but the younger looked down and tugged at his shirt again. He really wanted him to take it off. But why?

He tugged off his shirt and saw the wet spot. The younger had drooled on him in his sleep. Instead of being disgusted, he did something Harry hadn't expected. He pulled him closer again and told him it's okay. But it was not. Harry wanted to protest, but Louis interrupted him.
"It's really okay love. You're ill, so don't worry."
Harry almost started to cry again. Louis was so lovely. But his tears didn't come. Instead he smiled and sniffled lightly. He cuddled closer to Louis naked chest and the older began to caress his upper arm. With a wet face and a small smile on his lips, he drifted off to sleep again.

Louis who couldn't sleep,decided to get up and make breakfast. He pressed kisses all over Harrys lovely face, except for his lips and went doiwnstairs.

Next chapter :) Also they are the same age in more than one chapter, but the situation and their relationship with each other changed.So it is a first kiss in every of this situations

Leave your thoughts. F.