Chapter 6 'Get out of my Head.'♡

•POV Garroth•

I really could kill this guy.
He's too sweet to hang out with a dude like me..im so cruel...a unpredictable ocean..water...
i could easy take somebody into my world..where nobody but i can breath in...

I question myself...
How is Laurence still breathing...
he is fully with every single part of his body in my world and he still somehow gets his air somewhere.

Well maybe its because we balance each other..

He is a big fire that uncontrollably could break out at any moment.
He is a burning passion..

And im the water that could flood everything just in seconds..

If he breaks out i'll calm him with giving water to his flames..

and if i ever think on flooding his fire will keep the dry lands dry.

He is all i could ever ask for.

"Earth too garrottth?~"
The hand of the person in front of me is waving up and down my face.

Then luckily i snap and shake my head to get my thoughts out of my shitty brain.

"hu..? oh! um sorry i kinda spaced out there.."

I said scratching the back of my head and awkwardly smiling away

"Yeah i noticed well what did you think about?"

My face slightly turned in a shade of pink and I quickly got flustered..

"Um..n-nothing s-s-special.."

While Garroth is thinking in the back of its brain.

Actually someone very special..

But Garroth wouldn't bring the gut up to say this to Laurence.

Ugh staph with the Gay thoughts you idiot..

I literally could slap myself a thousand times right now..

"Whatever you day Stutter prince~"

"You just want me to get flustered don't you?"

I say pouting my face.

~Well not that i mind....GOSH stop it Garroth! Im so akward with myself.

~ Time Skip cuz idk what to wright anymore cuz i didn't have the time to go on with this ff and forgot about it but wanna continue but yeah im weird lul.

We settled ourselfs on my bed and were watching some tv..netflix to be exact.

We both share an account together witch makes a lot of thing easier like paying that monthly stuff.

We sat beside each other.

Well me being..me (xD why do i think this is funny? XD ...i've got some serious issues xD...GO ON LUNA GEE) all i did was think about Laurence and if he'd wrap his arm around me and cuddle me closer.
My Face heated up, I tried to hide the fact that I very much would enjoy being touched by Laurence. His strongly build body..his tank skin..his voice. Just everything.

Laurence didn't seem to notice the little blondes all heated face that was practically drowling nor his dreamy eyes, he was too busy watching the series.

The inside of the ocean eyes like boy was screaming 'Give me attention' to the tan boy. But on the outside...it was quiet. No sound of the nervous blond wreck.

He doesn't like you like that.

He'd rather be with any slut than you ever.

He's just with you because he's sorry for your lonely ass.