10 Terror Tales

Have you ever thought of suicide? Leaving all your family friends your teachers, your school friends and the love of your life stranded on theyre own, worrying why you did it in the first place? Thats where my story started. I was all puffed up about the world and wanted to end it. My boyfriend was accusing me of cheating and he kissed another girl today...my best friend. My family hate me and my sisters look down on me. I wonder why I got here in the first place. Well today was pretty grim I came skulking into school with my long platinum blonde hairhanging at my waist and my eyes smudged black my lips tinted blue. My best friend rushing up to me her arms crossed over her chest and her face squirmed into a smirk. "Have you been cheating on your boyfriend?" she asked her lips tightly smiling. "Who told you that?" I stammered barely believing what I heard. "Well tough luck now love, hes with me, now you are nothing to me! Go die in a hole, where I can never see you Again!" 

I knew there wasnt much hope after she asked me that. My boyfriend walked up and kissed her on the cheek. My heart plummetted in my chest and a trial of hurt swarmed my body. Stifling a tear I ran off in need of help. Tearing off my tie I ran off through the school gates and into the nearby shop. Looking at the knife collection my eyes fell around a sharp small knife that was encrusted with painted on blood. Probally a halloween special I thought whilst thoughts of my terrified and bewildered family flooded my mind. Picking up the encrusted weapon It felt all dainty in my hand and was cold to touch. It glistened in the sunlight and it was so elegant. It didnt seem like the sort of weapon used in everyday tasks, like cooking, cutting, opening sturdy items, like cans, getting toast out the toaster.

The item felt so fragile in my hands I nearly dropped it. Gently pressing on the nib of the knife a bright bead of blood oozed from my fingertip.  Quickly paying for the cruel weapon. I ran to the other side of the road the weapon dangling from my index finger and my thumb. My hand was shaking as ever and my lips began to tremble. The time read 11.58am. In a split secound my heart skipped a beat in my tiny chest and My fingers went all numb. This was it, there was no way out! 

Gently baring my arm I gracefully and gently pressed the knife against my arm watching every drop of blood drip on the pavement, It felt like a fine art to me. As the knife danced over my arm a few cuts appeared ever so slightly. As I slowly skinned my arm slashes of skin peeled off revealing all the blood that was pouring out. As no pain came to me I must've hit my nervous system almost all of a sudden my best friend came around the corner and her face twisted into a permenant smirk. My fingers fumbled around the weapon as it clumsily fell to the floor in a puddle around the blood. She yelled "Hey want any help with that? I'll be a pleasure to help!" she sneered my boyfriend came around too, his cheeks white as a ghost. My best friend Steph, traced with a permenant toxic marker on my arms. Her boyfriend Mitch (my ex boyfriend) had brought a chair and I got tied to it. My back was in agony every bone felt like it was bieng mowed over. Mitch tied my shoulders to the chair with a strong rope and my legs fell to jelly. Steph skinned my arms and my eyes went all flushed and red. As the blood drooped from the agonising cut, Mitch swung on the ropes so they were tied tighter. She plunged the knife through the inside of my elbow crushing my viens and every last hope of living died inside me..

As the pain tearfully carried on My eyes started to close and my body gave an horrific shake, why have they done this to me? As the skin came off me in clumps my lips turned blue and a clear veil of black was placed over my head. Steph continued dragging my bought weapon through the empty shards of my chest. In the fuzzyness of my eyes,  Mitch looked deep into the carcass that was me. As Steph was probally over the moon, she ran around the corner, Mitch kissed me on the lips barely feeling anything I managed a very faint smile and my eyes . He scampered away his head in his hands. As I heard Steph's truly evil laugh in the background she teetered away. 

Spin The Bottle 

Running on the dark green grass a group of my friends were surrounding a fellow bottle below my fingertips. The bottle was an old smirnoff bottle and it was the length of my elbow to my fingernails. The bottle was rusted and my friends Kathrine, Larna, and Venus, were circling the vodka bottle and our fingers traced the lining of the bottle. As Venus spun the bottle round anticlockwise, the lid pointed to me and my heart skipped a beat. "I dare you to cut your wrists once and show us the marks" She handed me a knife and I was breathing so shallow and so hoarse my breath got trapped inside my body and it came out bedraggled. Slicing the clean - cut weapon on my pale skin a bright bead of blood oozed from the cut. As it dripped in a puddle on the floor I winced and cleaned the knife with the edge of my dress. I showed Venus the scar and held back young tears. She smirked a jeering smile and I choke back the pain. I used my fingers to spin the bottle again and it landed on Venus..