Chapter 4

The entrance is this way!

I own absolutely nothing! It all belongs to the geniuses of Rooster Teeth. I can only claim Team GRNT.

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Weiss sighed as she pushed herself away from her desk. Numbers and statistics swam through her vision. She really needed a break. It wouldn't have been half as exhausting if Blake hadn't been out to take care of her sick son, Eclipse Belladonna.

Just as she was about to call it a night her secretary, a young woman by the name of Jenny if Weiss remembered correctly, walked in.

"Mrs. Schnee General Polendina is here to see you."

"Thank you Jenny. Please send her in."

"Of course ma'am."

Weiss let out another sigh along with a small smile. Penny Polendina was an old friend, and a welcome distraction even though she was mechanical. It had been rather obvious when they were younger, but now you could hardly tell. She was also one of the few people in Atlas that didn't think she was completely crazy for allowing faunus to be a major part of her company.

"Salutations Weiss!" Penny greeted happily, shaking Weiss from her thoughts.

"Good evening Penny."

"Any news on how little Eclipse is doing?"

"Blake and Sun called earlier and said that his fever had broken, finally."

Penny smiled happy to hear that the little boy was feeling better. Weiss smiled as well, before deciding to get down to business. "Penny why are you here?"

Instead of her smiling dropping Penny's smile seemed to grow. "Headmaster Ironwood asked me to invite you and Blake to accompany his students to next semesters Vytal festival. Sun and Eclipse are invited as well obviously."

Suddenly Weiss wasn't tired or stressed out anymore, if anything she felt as if the weight of the world had just been lifted off of her shoulders. Weiss started smiling just as brightly as Penny, "I'd love too! I'll have to talk to Blake but I'm sure that all three of them would love to go."

Penny smiled, then noticed that Weiss looked like she hadn't had a minute of sleep in days, "I'll inform him of your acceptance after I drag you to your room so that you can get some rest."

Weiss waved her off, "I'm fine. I only have a little paperwork left and then I'll go to bed." Penny didn't look convinced. Then she walked behind Weiss's desk, grabbed the white haired girl by the arms and walked her out of the office.

"Good night Jenny." Penny told the secretary. Jenny just stared at what appeared to be General Polendina kidnapping her boss, she was so shocked that all she could do was wave good-bye to them.

Three minutes after they had gone Jenny shook her head at the strangeness of the people she worked with.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 completed!

Hope you enjoyed!

See y'all next time!