Coming Out

This is a story based on one of my dreams. Don't refrain from telling me it is bad. At least it will be a proper point of view. As for it being predictable,yeah, the entire story is already given in the description, so thanks Captain Obvious!

Well hopefully you guys will enjoy!

Yours faithfully

----------×----------×----------×----------×----------

Its been a year since the last time I saw the sunlight. I remember what it felt like though. It was warm on my skin and bright. I would stare out the kitchen window waiting for my brothers to come back from the pasture as I helped my aunt in the house. We lived in Texas where me and my twin had moved in with my aunt after my family was killed. Then came the news of the war. They said that might become the World War III.  It was all speculation, till the dreaded day came. There were nuclear bombs dropped all over the world. That was the day the world was wipped clean. Of course we cant be all that sure about it. There may have been people like us who hid underground. But it has been a year now. Everyone who survived is now starting to surface. Counting the people from the nearby safehouses that would make about eight of us in the area.

Now its time to go out. Carson is calling me. He is an old man. He was one of the first to go out as his food rations fell short. He even provides food for those who haven't dared to go out yet.

I clamber up the ladder and step out of the ground to face the new world.

----------×-----------×-----------×----------×---------

As I step up I am blinded. I never saw this side of sunlight before. Once my vision clears the first thing I notice are the flowers. Not your ordinary daisies or sunflowers, but colorful flowers that reach all the way upto my shoulders. In the nodes of the leaves are berries that look like the one Carson has been getting me.

As I gaze around I come in front of a wooden fence. Its short and looks very roughly made.

"Move it, girl." I hear a voice from behind.

"You!" 

It was him.

Clear blue eyes stared down at me. Tousled black hair curled down from a lined forehead to meet two eyebrows that were drawn together in a frown. His luscious lips were straight and the tips turned down. In his hands was what seemed to be a lion carcass. And even as I looked at him I remembered the last time I saw him. Him killing my parents. Then I promptly fainted.

-----------×-----------×-----------×----------×---------

Yaay! Firat chapters up!