Part 3 (i think)

"Hey wake up" ugh who the f is trying to wake me up this early?!
" for fucks sake leave me alone!" I said resisting the urge to slap the person who is trying to wake me up. I sat up and opened my eyes. That's when I realized I wasn't home In my mansion but in my prison cell, and the person trying to wake me up was Grayson.

" Stephanie, you need to get up before the guards come, if you don't want to get punished? He says with that stupidly hot smirk.

"I'm on my way! chill." Clearly kinda irritated because he woke me up. I get up from my bed and start changing into my assigned clothes when I realize that Grayson is staring at my body
" like what you see? I ask.

He just chuckles and givs me one of those smirks that makes my heart beat 10x faster.

*skip getting ready*

Grayson is just about to walk to the cafeteria when I stop him.
"Hey can I sit a your table today since I'm kinda new and things?" I ask kinda nervous that his answer will be no.
"Sure" he just says and starts to walk again.

" btw I'm sorry for being so grumpy yesterday, you know the first day in prison" I mumble quietly hoping he won't hear me but of course he does. He slowly turns around with a smirk plastered on his face.
" I'm sorry, I couldn't hear what you said could you please repeat that for me?" He says and chuckles
" hell no asshole, i am not repeating that! " I say and jokingly punch his shoulder.
" Oww that hurt. " He says while pretending to cry. "You are really strong" he says laughing.
"Yeah I know.

Sorry this sucks, it's just a filler chapter