☼ 5 ☼

Third-Person POV

  "Actually, Y/N, I have an important question for you..."  Kevin announced, his eyes looking around the dark room at everything but Y/N.

She blushed a little, thinking of all the things he could ask her. "Sure, anything." Little did she know, it was just what she had been waiting for these fews days. (You're welcome-)

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me, soon? Maybe go to the cafe, walk around the town, or we could stay inside and it just be us two?" He asked, sounding very nervous and anxious. It was a big question to ask, after all.

The wheels and gears in Y/N's head were going haywire, a million thoughts going through her mind. Feelings of nervousness, happiness, astonishment, and more. 

"Of course!" She accidently said too loud and blushed more, "I mean, that would be great.." 

"Really?! You have no idea how happy I am!" He said a little too loud as well, and hugged Y/N tightly. She laughed at his childish excitement, thinking that it was cute and suited him.

They sat in silence, simply embracing each other and enjoying the presence of the other. Although they just met not long ago, the feelings for eachother were already strong.

Repositioning on the couch to a more comfortable spot, they lied together, embracing each other in silence, drifting back to sleep now happier than ever.

End of this chapter, which is definitely the shortest one yet. It's been nearly a month, so I just wanted to publish this to give you guys some content. The next one will be longer, most likely the date scene. 

Not sure on when that will be published, due to school and a lowkey writers block.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, minus the shortness of it :) Unless you like short chapters, idk-