Ch.2

(Leon's P.O.V)

I yawn and get out of bed as I look at my picture covered wall. As I Smile brightly I grab my faded blue jeans and my fairy tail shirt. Slipping on my rainbow arm sleeves I hear a harsh banging on my door.

"Leo hurry up or I'll kill you" Kyle yells from the other side of the door. I roll my eyes and open the door as I look at my brother.

"Give me a second man" I say as I brush my hair and get some gum. He grabs my shirt collar with an inhuman force and drags me to the car. I groan and get in as he starts the car.

"You get up really damn late, your know that right?" He asks as we start driving to the bar. I nod and yawn as he glares at me and yawns himself. We pull up to the bar and get out of the car.

"I love this place" I cheer as I run in and Kyle rolls his eyes and smiles at me. Cyrus waves at us and I run behind the bar. Tieing on my apron I look to see what I need to grab from the back. 'Apple juice, whiskey, coke, and bourbon' I think as I run to the back. The door's bell rings and I hear the voices of Ryan and his son Mark. I grab the bottles I need and put them in my arms as I try to balance everything. Coming out with no grace at all, I fall on my ass and groan. Kyle comes over and collects the bottles from me as Mark helps me up.

"Are you okay Hearts?" Mark asks as I brush off my pants.

"Yeah I'm fine" I reply as I walk behind the bar and give him a grape juice box. He cheers and takes it as Ryan laughs while he shuffles cards.

"Bet I'll beat you Spade" Ryan says to Cryus as he enjoys a cigarette. Cyrus smirks and takes the card that are dealt to him as they start a game of poker.

Making sure everything is ready I run over to the sign on the door and flip it to Open.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

About an hour later we start getting busy with teenagers who skipped school and business men who just need a break.

"Hey Hearts, I bet a drink that I can beat you in poker" challenges Lucas, a snarky teenage regular. I smile and nod as I grab my deck from under the bar. As I shuffle the card the door chimes and Kyle seems to go pail. I shrug at him and guess it's just someone he owes money to as I deal the cards. Lucas draws two and I draw three before be put our hands on the bar. He has four 2s and I, of course, have a royal straight in hearts. "Damn, alright what you want" Lucas says as I put away the cards.

Tucking the cards back under the bar, I him and look at the drinks. "Apple juice" I say as he chuckles and puts down a give.

"Keep the change" he says as he walks on to go play pool with his friends. Humming I put the money away and grab myself some Apple juice.

"Hey Hearts, this guy want to talk to you" Kyle says from down the bar and I look over to only have my breath catch in my throat.

"Michael?"

~~~~~
Thats Kyle, or Diamond
Derp out