Me and Daddy

So today I would finally be eighteen and I could actually have sex with a guy. I was heading to europe for my eighteenth birthday on an airplane, when I heard a familiar voice. I turn around and it was my step father that my mom had just got divorced with. She was cheating on him with another man.

   When we got off of the plane he asked my if I wanted to go to with him since he lived here. Since he was single and sexy I thought damn why not? That just meant that he had no reason not to fuck me. Once we got to the room, we didn't wait any time. He was thinking the same thing as me. We started taking each other's clothes off as we work our way to the bed. Then he sees that I am having an orgasm so he sets me up on the bed as he sticks his tongue in my pussy. Why does he get to have all of the fun? Then he gets on the bed so I can suck his dick. 

   This was officially the best day of my life. I am with the guy I have loved since the first day I met him. Now we can be together without my slutty fuckin' mom in the way. We are getting really messy from all of the orgasms sinstead of taking a shower we lick each other off. When it is his turn to lick me off he heads straight for my breasts. He keeps circling them, making my nipples harden. He is older than me so he is very perverted but I think it is so damn sexy;)   Fuck he told me that he had to work this afternoon. Obviously he has to take a real bath so he will be clean. He turns on the water, and sets me in the jucuzzi. Just because he has to be clean doesn't mean he has to be cleaned with a wash rag. He scrubs my hair as I rub his balls to make them "real clean". We get done bathing so we dry each other off.

   Sadly he leaves for work but I go with him. At every stop light we make out. Then we finally park, and he calls in sick. Then we jump in the backseat and start having sex again. We decide to put our clothes on and go back to his house because the back of his car is very uncomfortable. Once we get there I am really tired so instead of having sex we just go to sleep:( 

  Once I wake up he is dressed really fancy, and he tells me to get dressed.  He hands me this black silk dress.  Once he puts it on me I look in the mirror and I look like a slut, because my ass is hanging out a lot. No wonder he handed it to me.  So he could walk behind me, and stare at my ass.

   We went to a fancy restaurant and when we got desert, he told me he had to ask me a question.  He got down on one knee.  He said " Savannah Ann I have love you ever since I laid my eyes on you for the first time.  I was kind of glad when your mom got divorced with me, except for the fact that I couldn't see you anymore.  I wanted to fuck you but then I would be a pedophile.  I love you and I will always love you.  Will you marry me"?  " Yes, yes, yes!  I love you and I have also wanted to have sex with you but my slutty fucking mom was always in the way".  Now my new name is going to be

   Once we get home I have to pee.  I was supposed to be on my period a week ago but it still hasn't came, so I take a pregnancy  test.  It comes back positive.  Yay I am going to be a mother soon, and Zack is going a father, I have to go tell him. 

(Am still writing this story but I am busy will gradually keep adding more. Hope you like it)