First Date Crashed ?

Jessica's pov

We were just leaving the diner Seeley had taken me to on a date I was finally happy again until Kyle showed up. He said "hey there psycho and former star quarterback." I laughed and said "hey bufg" he said "excuse me?" I said "the big ugly fat giant" I laughed so did Seeley then I turned and we kissed and it was like fireworks Kyle just kept muttering under his breath but I didn't care I stayed in Seeley's arms  for 5 minutes.

Seeley's pov

God I love this girl she would tell off anyone even if they had a gun pointed at her but when we kissed it was magic. We turned and left. We headed for her house and when we got there Kristen asked " what's he doing here?" I knew it and everyone else knew it that I was a classic jock but I wasn't going to do that to her she is different. Jessica asked "why do not like him?" I said "because I was a classic jock but when I met you I knew that I was wrong and if I got a chance to date you I wasn't going to be like that." She just smiled and walked over to me and kissed me.

Jessica's pov

I love Seeley and if he is willing to change I am going to help. "I love you " I say he says it back and we go up to my room and I ask him " be honest with me have you ever cheated on another girl?" He says " yes but I was a player and a jock I'm not like that anymore." I told him I believed him and we curled up and talked about it for what felt like hours then fell asleep.