Bully! Mituna X bullied! Doctors Assistant! reader

Me: HEYA GUYS! Guess who is still alive and is still kicking a$$!

Cronus: Jesus can't you be quiet for a minute?

Me: stfu

Cronus: nope

Me: This story is for my buddy
--M17UN4--C4P70R-- ! Sorry if it sucks! ;-;
----------------------------------------------

Your POV~~

'*sigh* I hate this school' you thought as you approached the entrance to the school known as Water High (I couldn't think of any names don't judge me), but you liked to call it hell, mostly because you were the most hated person there.
You had no idea why everyone hated your guts but you guessed it was if people spreading false rumors about you.

"Well what do we have here~?" Said a cold and mischievous voice.
You just kept you head down, letting your (h/c) (h/l) bangs cover your eyes.

"Ha! Look at that little b*tch! She's scared!" Said another voice.

You started to silently cry.

"Aww! Look at that! Little b*tch started crying! Ha! She is so weak!"
The next thing you knew someone had slammed you against the lockers. You winced in pain. You tried to shove the bully off of you but she was to strong.
You were punched in the face multiple times.
You felt to the floor only to have someone kick you in the stomach.
You looked up with tears in your eyes and blood leaking out of your mouth. You saw a medium-short boy with black hair with a yellow stripe in it, his bangs covering his eyes. You knew all to well of this boy, sense he is your co-worker, MITUNA. You both work at a very nice aquarium that has amazing sea life. But you had to work with him, since you were his assistant.

[TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY CAUSE I A LAZY BIATCH]

You had already changed into your work clothes, which consisted of a white lab coat, a black turtle neck, light blue jeans, and checkered shoes. You had a bandage around your forehead since those mean girls came back and beaten you up AGAIN. You stepped through the doors of your work. Everyone greeted you normally, except Mituna, he just gave you a cold stare, but you had seen something in his eyes that you had never seen before....... Sympathy...... You walked into Dirk's tank to check on him, and he waddled up to you and pointed up to the bandage.

Dirk: "why do you have that?"
You: "hmm? Oh, I just hit my head, that's all."
Dirk: "on what?"
You: "a table, since I am a clumsy idiot."
Dirk: "ok."

You chatted with Dirk for a while until Mituna came into the tank.

Mituna: "H3Y (Y/N)?"
You: "y-yes Mituna?"
Mituna: "M33t M3 1N MY OFF1C3."
You: "o-ok."

[ANOTHER TIME SKIP CAUSE I AM STILL A LAZY BIATCH]

Mituna: "H3Y (Y/N)?"
You: "yes Mituna?"
Mituna: "1-1M S0RRY....."
You: "For what?"
Mituna: "RU1N1NG Y0UR ENT1R3 FUCK1NG L1Fe..." He said as he hugged you tightly and cried on your shoulder. All you could hear in the room was his sobbing and him repeatedly saying I'm sorry.

You: "*sigh* Hey Mituna?"
Mituna: "*sniff* Y34H?"
You: "I forgive you..."
Mituna: "TH4NK Y0U...." He whispered. What happened next surprised you. He KISSED you. You were completely stunned for a moment but quickly melted into the kiss.
Mituna: "H3Y (Y/N)? 1 L0V3 Y0U."
You: "I love you too Mituna....."
----------------------------------------------
Part Two? :D
----------------------------------------------
Me: Jesus that took forever, I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO Sorry it took me that long to write this. I have been so busy, I have had no time to work on the story! But I hope you liked it! Also... FANART!!!!

 FANART!!!!

Sorry if the story sucked!