16

Taehyung

I kept watching the window. I knew another officer will be back here, Bora was to suspicious. I looked at Bora who was just playing with her fingers. "Taehyung, I'm hungry" she pouted. "Not now Bora" I told her. "You've been standing there for hours" she said. "Dont mind me!" I told her.

I heard her sigh. She is starting to annoy me, if I can go a week without eating she can to, hopefully.

I looked up the street and seen a cop car. "I knew it!" I yelled running down stairs. Bora followed me. The car stopped in the middle of the street and the officer walked to the door. Good thing it was only one. I looked at Bora who was just staring at me. I lifted up my gun and told her to open the door.

The cop knocked and Bora opened it. I looked down shaking my head, she opened it to fast.  "Yes" she said. "May I come inside?" he said. "Sorry you can't" she told him. He moved closer to the door and pushes it opened.

"BANG"

-

Bora

I ran to the bathroom screaming. When Taehyung shot that cop the blood went all over me. I gasp when I seen myself in the mirror. I started splashing water on my face. I sighed walking out the bathroom. I seen Taehyung dragging the body to a closet by the kitchen.

I followed him. "Can you open the door please?" he asked struggling with the body. I opened the door and a bad smell hit me nose. "Ah, what is that smell?" I looked inside to see black plastic bags. He threw the cop's body in the room and closed the door shut.

"Taehyung, what's in those bags?" I asked. "I'll tell you later" he said. Deep down, I really didn't want to know. I followed him outside. "No, you stay here. I'm going to move that car away from here" he told me. "But Taehyung I dont want to stay in here with that body" I told him. "It's ok just stay here" I closed the car door and drove off.

Bora

I watched as he drove away. I sighed looking at the house. It was a dark green house, it looked very big but inside it's a little small. I turned around. We really weren't around anywhere. No stores, no houses, only trees and dirt. I went inside and closed the door behind me.

I went upstairs and went inside the room. I laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. A few hours later Taehyung came back with a brown bag. He tossed it to me "Here, it's a sandwich " he told me. "Thank you...what did you do with the car?" I asked. "Drove it to a river" he told me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I drove it off the cliff, in a river" he said.

He sat on the bed and put his hands in his head. "I'm really stressed" he mumbled. "All I want to do is have a wife and kids with no one bothering" he said. "Well maybe if you didn't kidnap me...and maybe if you didn't kill those students YOU wouldn't be in this mess" I told him.

He stood up and turned around. "Look dont start!" he pointed at me. "I have my reasons" he walked out of the room. He came back with a white shirt. "Change, you have blood on your shirt" he told me slamming the door.

Taehyung

I went downstairs in the kitchen and opened the door. I took the cop and dragged him outside to the shed. When I killed my mom my dad left me here. I didn't just kill those students, I also killed the people who hurt my mom, I cut them up and put them in plastic bags, but if I told them i killed more than those students they would of put me in a electric chair.

But in this shed is where I chopped them into pieces. I put his body on the bed with a bag under him. I cleaned off the knife and went for his legs first.

When I was done I put it inside a black plastic bag and went back inside. "What are you doing?" I seen Bora coming in the kitchen. I threw the black bag inside the closet. "None of your business" I told her closing the closet door and walking past her. She followed me upstairs. "Go away" I told her. "Shouldn't I be telling you that?" she stopped at my parents room.

"Do you want to get tied up?" I asked her. She sighed. "Answer" I demanded. "No" she looked down. I entered my room and closed the door. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes.