Night

"Fuck." Mitch was doing his best to keep quiet, but he knew he was failing miserably. Scott was thrusting at the perfect angle and he could feel himself starting to break apart underneath the blond.

"Shhh. Gotta stay quiet. Wouldn't want your parents to know what a filthy mouth you have, would we?" Scott's voice was low and the hot breath fanning across Mitch's ear wasn't doing anything to help Mitch control himself. Another deep thrust pulled a gasp through the brunet's lips.

"You feel so good. Please, please.... don't stop, baby." Mitch kissed back when a soft pair of lips settled against his, and he was glad Scott was there to swallow his moans when he finally fell to pieces under his other half.

The clean up was quick and Mitch burrowed his way into Scott's hold when the blond finally made it back to the bed. There was something about the way he fit in Scott's arms that sent a wave of relief and peace through his body.

"I love you." The words were soft and Mitch couldn't keep the smile off his face. He was in love with his blond and the fact that Scott loved him back was, decidedly, all he needed in life.

"I love you too, Scotty." There was a brief pause while Mitch tucked his chin down to set a kiss to Scott's chest, and then his curiosity got the best of him. "When did you know?"

"Know what? That I loved you?" Mitch nodded and tucked his head further under Scott's chin. "You came out of the bedroom one morning like three weeks ago, and I knew then. Your hair was a mess, and your lips were swollen, and you were staring at me with that little sleepy smile you have, and I just remember thinking, 'this is something I want to experience again. I want this forever.' That's when it hit me. I wanted to tell you right then and there, but this trip was coming up and I didn't know how you felt, and I didn't want to say all of this if you didn't feel the same way. I didn't want to ruin anything before meeting your parents."

"Why did it matter before meeting my parents?" Scott was silent long enough that Mitch almost moved to make sure he was okay, but then he was speaking again.

"I didn't want to say it and then have you realize you didn't want me like that and then put you in a situation where you had to tell your parents we weren't together anymore. I thought it would be easier for you if I waited until after the trip because if you didn't want me, you didn't have to worry about facing your family any time soon and explaining to everyone what happened between us. I don't even know if that makes sense when I say it out loud, but it makes sense in my head. When did you know, baby?" Mitch blushed and attempted to hide his face even further.

"I figured it out today, before we came inside. You were talking about how you were sure you were going to love my family and... I don't know. Something flipped inside my head and it was like I was suddenly aware of how much you meant to me. I don't know what I would have done if I had told you and you didn't feel the same way. I love you, Scott. I've never loved someone the way I love you. I never want to love someone else the way I love you.

Mitch didn't even attempt to pull away from Scott as the blond shifted them into a different position. He liked how close Scott's lips were to his own, and he made sure to take advantage of it. When Scott finally pulled back for air, Mitch met his gaze with a smile.

"I'm in love with you."

--

A/N: I AM SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER TO POST!!! Life is crazy and I'm sorry but the next update will be MUCH faster! I PROMISE