0.4

"Sorry if what i did earlier was too much, i didn't mean to man handle you like that. " me and ash are walking to our 5 th period, it was really akward this morning.

"Its okay, it was a little awkward though, thats the most sexual thing ive ever done, I've never even had my first kiss. " i say truthfully as i walk down the halls with my hands around my binder.

"You are ao precious!! " he practically squealed

"Do you like this school so far? " im really trying to change this subject.

"Alot better With you here! " he said so charmingly.

"Awe you are really too sweet." I say looking down blushing.

"You deserve someone who can treat you like a princess." He said looking me into my eyes.

"Well luckily there is no ones that will ever like me." I said walking away, only to be lead right into the chest of none other than logan Madison, basically my personal bully.

"Watch where your going faggot" he spits at me and then picks me up by the neck of my shirt a couple of inches from the ground only to slam me down harder.

"Don't fucking touch him" i hear someone scream then loud stomping noises as if someone was running.

"What are you his boyfriend? " logan ask Ash who was the one running at logan.

"No shit head, im his friend and im going to kick your ass! " Ash said with so much passion it actually made me a little stiff, nkt gonna lie he was hot when mad.

"Oh yeah id like to see yo-" is all logan said until Ashton started beating him to the ground. I know what your wondering, where are the administration and teachers?  ME TOO.

Ashton is pretty at peace with his work, he wiped his lip from logan trying to punch him, and then body slammed on to Logan's weak body. Sister, WWE fighters are shaking.

"You okay baby boy? " he asked so concerned and interested in me, his whole mood and tone changed.

"Yeah my back hurts a bit though. " I said truthfully my back did hirt.

"Come on let go home, " he picks me up bridal style and takes me to his car, i couldn't help but to stare at him, he was so perfect.

"Is there something on my face? " he asked smirking,

"Ugh, no. " he is so full of himself

"Then why we're you staring baby?" This time his face was alil more different, like he was thirsty.

"Because...... I like the way you look. " i said looking away.

"You do huh"? At thi point he was already at his car, hd got his keys out and opend the back seat.

"Yeah i guess. " i said still not looking at him. He set me down on the seat, i was laying back with my legs towards him, he spread my legs a bit and crawled his way kind of inbetween them.

"I like the way you look too. " he said with his face next to my ear. He was at this point inbetween my legs, and i felt myself getting stiff with him this close to me.

"Ash move, im getting a little bothered ." I say with my breath sharply crackling.

"Okay baby." He said with such an attractive smirk. He looked like he was moving back but only to come back to me and move his groin next to mine and grind onto me as if I was 2015. I moan sharply.

"You like that baby? " he ask whispering into my neck, i put my hands on the back of his neck, he moves his head to be right over mine. His lipd right over mine. He quickened his pace and my moans got higher, he was grunting, i felt his erection grace my entrance a couple of times, keep in mind we still have all are clothes on, he is really big.

"Ashton oh my god. " i say pulling at back of his hair.

"Call me daddy, baby. " he said with the deepest voice ive heard him in, i practically almost bursted at the seems.

"DADDY! "