Lip Gloss [Final]

A/N: I'm actually using the lip gloss the creme one, it's kinda have like a foundation bottle (?) I suck at giving explanation. It's not the one with the applicator too. I had it like 2 years ago, but I haven't use it since.

Jihoon walked into his and Soonyoung's shared bedroom, only to find the latter's already there on their bed and playing with his phone. Soonyoung realized his roommate entered the room and greet him with a smile.

Jihoon smiled back before grabbing a sweatshirt from the wardrobe and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He got out with wearing a white sweatshirt that got onto his knee. (He's wearing a shorts underneath the sweatshirt shut up)

He grabbed a book from his shelves and lay on the bed beside Soonyoung. Soonyoung put his phone and the bedside table before seeing a lip gloss on it.

"Jihoon, why do you always wear that strawberry lip gloss?" Soonyoung asked as he leaned against the headboard of their bed. Jihoon who was reading a book with his stomach on the bed looked over at the latter.

"To avoid chapped lips," he said. Soonyoung reached out the lip gloss that was laying on the bedside table and looked at it. "But why strawberry?" He looked back at his roommate and realized that the latter's ears are slightly red, and hid his face with the book.

"N-no reason," Jihoon stuttered, "Also, why do you care? Give it back!" He tried to grab the lip gloss from Soonyoung's hand, but the taller only stretched out his arm away so Jihoon can't grab it. Jihoon whined and cursed his short figure.

"Give it back before I snapped your neck, Soonyoung," Jihoon snarled. Soonyoung waved the lip gloss in front of the smaller's face with his tongue sticking out. "Answer me first, Jihoonie." Jihoon could feel the heat rushed to his face by the name given.

"FINE! I like it because of the scent.. And it tastes sweet.." He said, but mumbled the last part—which Soonyoung clearly heard. "..C-can you give it back now?" Jihoon shyly said with his palm sticking out for Soonyoung to give his lip gloss back. His eyes are facing anywhere but Soonyoung's.

Soonyoung thought for a while before sat up and patted his lap. Jihoon turned to him and looked dumbfounded. "Sit here you idiot," Soonyoung chuckled. The latter blushed before sat on the taller's lap, his legs at Soonyoung's side — facing him.

The taller wrapped his left arm around Jihoon's waist, his right hand still holding the lip gloss. "Are you sure this is sweet?" He asked. Jihoon rolled his eyes by the question "I don't know. Why don't you give it as taste," he scoffed.

Soonyoung scrunched his nose by his roommate's reply. Obviously he's not crazy enough to drink a lip gloss, even if it has a strawberry flavor. But he had an idea.

"I would, but you have to close your eyes," he said. Jihoon who was still dumbfounded asked, "Why?" Soonyoung kept telling him to trust him and closed his eyes, which Jihoon finally gave in. Soonyoung opened the lip gloss' cap and put it aside. He grabbed the smaller's waist tightly.

Soonyoung put a bit of the lip gloss Jihoon's bottom lip before the latter asked, "What the fuck, Soonyoung." Soonyoung told him to just trust him as he spread the lip gloss with his thumb.

He repeat the process with Jihoon's upper lips. "Don't open your eyes yet," Soonyoung commanded as he recap the lip gloss and put it back on the bedside table.

He put his right hand on Jihoon's cheek before leaned in. He stopped just to see Jihoon's reaction who can feel his roommates breath on his face.

Soonyoung eyed Jihoon's now pink lips before slowly kiss them. No one moved.

Jihoon was shocked when he felt something against his lips, and he knew immediately that it was Soonyoung.

Soonyoung on the other hand suddenly regretted everything, but that didn't make him stop.

He licked Jihoon's bottom lip and slipped his tongue into his mouth. Jihoon groaned when Soonyoung bit his lip before both of them pulled away.

"Yeah, it tastes sweet," Soonyoung grinned. Jihoon's face flushed and hit the latter's chest.

"What the heck, Kwon!" Jihoon yelled, hiding his face in his palms. Soonyoung chuckled and patted Jihoon's head. He layed Jihoon on the bed, before pulling him into a hug.

"Jihoon," Soonyoung called out. Jihoon raised his head a bit, his hands still covering his mouth. "What?" He replied.

"I like you," the taller said and pecked Jihoon's forehead, making him blushed even more.

"....I like you too... you idiot."

A/N: "WoAh aUtHOR AnOTHer SooNhOOn Fic?!?? DoN'T yoU HaVE tWO AlreAdY?!?!?"
Shut up I do what I want this is my account. The other two doesn't have any kissing scene yet.. and it's really weird doing it for the first time.