Prologue: DreeAnna Violet

Hi! Eto nanaman ang jejeng author! Haha. So this story is related to Karmela but is in earlier time, yung di pa kilala nila Dree sila Karmela. Well, yun lang sasabihin ko hehe. Bye.

---

~DraAnna Story

I never had a happy family.

My father always abuses mom and I'd always find my mom crying with bruises.

Whenever I go out with friends, I'll have to comeback and accept my fate and will have bruises and I'll always hear my mom yelling 'stop'.

I'd always find dad with other girls...

He's always with other girls.

I always thought to myself, 'what if mom never got pregnant with me?' Would't her life be better?

Now, she's stuck with a marriage that never made her happy.

Whenever dad goes out I come to mom and I beg her to leave daddy, and she'll always answer a no.

Until one day, she talked to me and told me I'll be living with my auntie Patrice and uncle Roi.

I don't want to leave my mom but she insisted. She begged me. She begged me to go with my aunt and uncle and live with my cousin, Andrei Averzan.

I was so young, and so innocent.

I was just 11 years old then. Grade 7.

I never thought that would be the last time I see my mother.

I swore to myself, I'll be like my mother one day. I will make my mother proud.

I will make father regret what he did.

My name is DreeAnna Violet and this is my story.

===
"Pag ang tao, nasaktan theres a possibility that they'll change, pero kahit anong pilit nila ay alam nila sa a nilang hindi sila 'yun, but a mask to hide the pain." -DreeAnna Violet
===

You pronounce her name as Dri-yana Vay-olet :P