Delanie X Dallas birth

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY & SuperSammyO1999 !

I KNOW THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR TRANS GIRLS TO  GET PREGNANT BUT IT WAS REQUESTED THIS WAY. I ALWAYS WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE'S REQUEST ARE EXACTLY HOW THEY WANT THEM, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOUT GUYS TO BE DISAPPOINTED. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

Delanie and Dallas had been together and were now married. They were expecting a baby.

It was around 1 in the morning when Delanie woke up to unbearable contractions. She then felt something and saw water in the bed.

"Dallas, Dallas, baby wake up." She shook his shoulder.

Dallas rolled over with a sleepy expression. "What is it?" "I think my water broke." That's when Dallas shot up and they got in the car.

They made it to the hospital and were assisted by the nurse. It came time to push, and Dallas and Delanie got ready. Delanie was in so much pain, that was almost in tears, but she knew it would be worth it in the end. She kept pushing and screaming.

They heard the cries of the baby and they saw it. The doctors informed her that it was a little girl. They looked at her. She had Dallas eyes but Delanie's hair. She was so beautiful. She still had one more to push.

The second one hurt nearly as bad as the first, but she wanted to meet her baby.

She was out and her features were exactly the same. It was a bit eerie.

When it came time to name their baby, they named their first Ava Lane Curtis and their second, Olivia Marie Curtis.

They drove home and loved their babies.

When they reached the age of 5 they saw how similar they looked. If they were anyone else, they wouldn't be able to tell who was who.

By senior year, no one knew who was who. They talked the same, dressed the same, and even acted the same. Everything was the same.
Even their movements were the same sometimes. Delanie and Dallas always ask

How did they get so lucky?

A/N: First chapter! I've got loads of request on the way, and all of them are pretty great ideas!! Thank you all for requesting and being so friendly!!! I love you all!!!