Things Change ( Sequel to A.G.S.A.A.B.L.) (ON HOLD)

Prologue:

   Me and Justin have hit it off since our wedding. I wish I can see Kate again. I haven't seen her since I was a sophomore. Now, you may think this another book about our lives. No, now this is my Diary in my POV to show you everything I think.

    Dear Diary:

     I'm so scared. We are expecting a baby in two months and I'm nearly ready. We didn't even buy a crib or bassinet. Where's the baby going to sleep! I'm just figuring out how to be a Mom and it isn't easy. But, I know that Justin is going to be a great Dad. We are finally going to get clothes and a bassinet today so I go to go. Cya later.

    Love, Jade

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " Honey when are we going to the store?" I asked

" Soon sweetie I just have to go to the bank and get some money out of the bank, be right back." He kisses me on the head.

" Come back soon because I'm anxious to go the store."

" I will, I will bye Hun."

" Bye."

  I'm in my seventh trimester and I'm turning so hormonal that people barely want to be around me. I'm so not ready to be a Mom. I've been reading those how-to books. We've been planning for our little girl. I think I've been picking out baby booties for about a month. I hear the car pull in the driveway and I run to the front door. He honk the horn and I Run out and get in the car and kiss him.

 " You missed me?" He said " i was gone for like five minutes."

" Well, you know."

    We are in the car and we are going to " Once Upon A Child". When we get there, I see a familiar face. Kate was in the store as the cashier! We go in holding hands and she gives me a glare.

" Hey Justin, is that you with Jade?" She said sarcastically

" Yeah, the one you kissed in the 10th grade." He said

   " Let's just go get the bassinet, crib, and clothes."  I say trying not to make a fight

   " How about this one, Justin?" I say

       I see this pink bassinet with white liner, and a teddy bear on the front.

" Sure honey whatever you want."