Chapter 1: Picking Things

I see a clearance rack with clothes on it. I pick this red velvet one-z and I smile at Justin and he smiles back. It's like we already picked an outfit to take her home in. We go up to the check out center and Kate says

" You've made your choices I see." She says

" Yeah, we did. Can you ring up our stuff please?" I say trying not to make things complicated. She gives me one the looks that says " I know just let me do it." I roll my eyes and Justin gives me a look. We finally get out of the store and I thought we were there forever.

When we got into the car we start talking about the crib and what color the baby room would be. We needed to situate the things we were going to do. When we got home I saw the empty baby and wished my baby would already come so I wouldn't have to carry her around anymore.

Dear Diary,

We've thought of a name and color for the baby room. Our baby Iris, just because I'm Irish and the color for the baby room we decided would be pink because it's like the girl color. Justin is just setting up the bassinet and I'm really anxious to see it. I've been planning this day for my whole life. To get married, and have children of my own. My Mom was always against me getting married and all. She thinks I should be about 30 before I marry someone I really love. She married when she was only 17 years old. People keep telling me that she's trying to teach me a lesson of not getting married when you are young because you are not really not sure if you love someone. Like when she 17 she married not to my Dad, to someone and they got divorced. She said if I got married young she would be really mad and make me move out of the house. But, when I told her the second time I was pregnant so was OK and she said it's my choice and deal with it. You have to learn how to this and that when you have a kid. Now you see why I didn't have another kid after you, Jade she would always say. Justin is done so I have to go, bye.

Love, Jade

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Babe I'm done come and see it it's really pretty." Justin says

" Aw Justin," I hug him " it's like we are really starting a family."

" Sweetie," he kisses my forehead " that's why I married you."

" Why?" I ask

" It's obvious," he smiles " I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."

We kiss and I really feel like we are starting a family.

" I love you, Justin." I say

" I love you, too honey." he replies

" So, when are you going to paint the room."

" As soon as you get out." He laughs and I laugh too.

He pushes me out of the room and I laugh. Finally, our baby room is coming to life.

20 minutes later......

" Hun, come and see the room." Justin shouts from upstairs

" Coming!" I yell from downstairs

The room looked beautiful but, not complete. I just think Iris should just come now because I feel I need her. I have a questioned face and Justin stares at me.

" What's wrong?" Said Justin

" Nothing, nothing it just doesn't have Iris isn't here." He grabs me by the hips and whispers in my ear

" Nothing can be more special than you or Iris." We kiss and now I feel complete.

" Well, now I have to get to dinner." I say