The exception.

"We have the day off, do you want to spend it with us?" Zayn asked as he stood up to get dressed.

"Yeah sure. Oh shoot, Aria!"I said facepalming while remembering my best friend

I looked frantically around the large hotel room for my phone.

"Do you remember where I left my phone?" I asked, still inside the blanket.

"Ummm yeah, on the coffee table, why?" He answered, passing a black shirt on his head, making his six pack stand put even more.

"I kind of need it, I should really see if Aria freacked out about me." I said, chuckling.

I blushed a bit, knowing I probably sounded ridiculous, but knowing Aria, she would kill me for not calling her and telling her that I wouldn't be going back to the hotel room.

Zayn laughed a bit and helped me get up.

I thanked him and went out the room to find my phone.

I was being silent when I bumped into...

Aria.

We laughed when we met eachother's eyes.

"Did you spend the night Amy?" She asked, raising her eyebrows in a surprised manner.

I was a year younger than her, so she was a bit overprotective of me.

"Yeah. What about you?" I said, an 'onto something' smile on my face.

"Well, we slept in the same bed, but nothing more. You guys...?" She explained, looking menacely at me with the last question.

"The same thing, but something happend! I'll tell you about it later." I whispered, smilling and picking up my phone, blushing at the simple thought of the happenings of earllier.

Liam came behind Aria and held her by the waist, then smiled at me.

"Amy, are you spending the day with us?" He asked in his posh accent that I knew was making Aria melt in the inside.

"Yes, I actually am." I nodded and smiled.

I went back inside Zayn's room and threw myself on the bed with him. We watched TV cuddled up together.

He ordered room service and we had breakfast in bed, together.

"You know, it's amazing how my life has changed in eight days. A little bit over a week ago I thought that the concert would be the best part of my life... I was so wrong." I smiled up to him after saying those words.

It was true. Who would've thought I would be this lucky? That my idol would fall in love with me? It was so ridiculous. 

"Eight  days ago I thought I would be single forever. Now I'm not only single, but in love." He said, kissing my cheek.

I laughed, a blush creeping once more to my cheeks.

"Oh my god listen to us! We are so cheesy!" I exclaimed, my hands on my face hiding my embarassment but excitement about his sweet words.

We laughed harder, and Zayn started tickling me.

"Zayn stop it, I'll start screaming and w-w-wake up everyone!" I said the best I could between laughs.

"Then they'll have to wake up." He answered with an evil smirk on his face as he tickled me and I screamed.

"What's going on in here?" Louis and Harry came in, rubbing their eyes.