Cap5

Yoongi : stop embarassing me. [ he looked down ]

Y/n: Aigoo, my baby is embarassed.

Mr. Min : Looked at these two, I have an appointment now , you may take your leave but ,
Mrs.Min, since your one of I now, I would like to have a nice dinner with you soon.

You: its my pleasure ,Sir.

Then You both left the office.

Yoongi:Great actions skills. I am impressed.

Y/n : This is for my promotion.

Yoongi: Why? Why aré you obesessed with promotion

you stop walking and looked down.

Y/n: I am sorry , I cant answer you right now.

Yoongi : Oh okay. lets go back to the hotel.

You were back in your room after having dinner with Yoongi , he is treating

you welll since you have to go in public as a couples. you want it to last long , you
don't want it to end . since you have a huge feelings for Yoongi. since you saw he soft side.
But you know it's for for business, you touched the ring on your finger and decided to have it back, for you not to be hurt anymore.

Yoongi : What do you want?

Y/n: Returning your ring, this end my act as your wife.

Yoongi: Who said that?  ( he came closer to you)

Y/n : s-sir?

Yoongi : You are still my wife Y/n.

Y/n : Your acting wife, i did my part . now you do yours, have my promotions paper signed once we get back to Korea.

Yoongi : Your part is not yet done , business week is not  yet done.

( he is rigth front of you now making your back press unto the Wall )

Y/n : Y-yoongi??

Yoongi : Be mine tonight. ( with that he claimed your lips )

you tried pushing him but he did not budged. you liked it but you know
it isnt right. in the end you fell for it , you kissed him back. you want it, you want him.
he pulled you towerds the bed as he removes your shirt. then laid you on the
the bed with his shirt of too.his hands starts unbottoning your shorts and pulled them of you.
you blushed hard realizing you only have your panties on.

Yoongi : Dont be shy.

Y/n: Ahh! ( you moaned)

Yoongi : Moan my name , honey .

he unhooked your bra and threw  them on the floor.then he grabbed an ice from the ice bucket
where his wine is and start smudging it on your tummy making your spine chill.after the ice melt he pulled your panties of you.

Yoongi : Open them for me. ( you did what he said )

he got between your legs and start kissing you from lips to your neck down to your tummy to your pussy.

Y/n : Y-Yo..yoon..gi..no-t..t-th..e...re.. ( you moaned loudly when he start sucking you )

you were moaning wildly as he suck you out playing with your most sensitive part of womanhood with his tongue.then you feel like letting to of something building inside of you.

Y/n :  I..I.. am .. c-cu..mmin..gg.. ahhh ( you cummed in his mouth as he taste you )

he got up and removed his clothes and hovered on top of you as he put on his condom.

Yoongi : you sure you want this?

you nod. then you felt something went inside of you making you yell in pain your tears start running down from your eyes. Yoongi then kissed you to make you feel better.

Yoongi : I"ll move okay ( you just nod )

he start moing slowly. you feel like your walls are tearing apart.

Y/n : I..it h-hu..rt.s

Yoongi : y-you're.. too.. t-tight..

he sped up his pace and slowly you felt pleasure than pain. the room was fileld with groans and moans. then Yoongi jerked you up making you sit on him you start moving your body up and down while arching your back. them he laid you down again thrusting deeper  hitting your G-spot

Y/n : oppa! there!

Then he keep thrusting the same spot. Finally you both cum together making him collapse beside you. you were both gasping and panthing for air.after a while Yoongi went to the restroom and cameback beside you, pulled you into a hug.

Yoongi : keep that ring , i want you to be my wife for real. i admired you since then but , I am just to busy , I cant have time wiht you.

you smiled

Y/n : Can you just properly propose to me ? I love you too.

Yoongi : when we get back . now go to sleep.

you were happy about the fact Yoongi loves you too. Making you

his wife is the best present for you.

The End❤️