eleventh

"Noona~ Noona~ It's time to wake up~" Soonyoung rubbed his eyes tiringly to remove all the sleep away, vigorously shaking noona's shoulder in an attempt to wake her up easier and faster

"Noona~ Noona~ It's time to wake up~" Soonyoung rubbed his eyes tiringly to remove all the sleep away, vigorously shaking noona's shoulder in an attempt to wake her up easier and faster. He puffed out his cheeks in disappointment when Sunhee just groaned and turned her back at him, quiet snores coming out of her wide mouth.

Ears moving slowly, he heard the birds chirping in a distance. Soonyoung can set up the alarm clock on the nightstand so Sunhee could wake up easily. But the annoying sound the clock makes everytime it strikes exactly five am is not acceptable. And of course, who would want to wake up so suddenly just because of this. . . irritating object people use.

As he climbed down the bed with the collar of his shirt pulled down too much for someone to see, he slowly entered the bathroom and brushed his teeth, all the while staring at his own reflection on the mirror, looking like he's about to kill someone and bury them alive. He heard groaning from the bedroom and groaned as well, knowing that it's too tiring to wake up this early. "Soonyoung-ah!"

"What?!" He yelled from the bathroom, splashing his face with water and staring at his horrible a.k.a I-just-woke-up-looking-like-this face. Hearing a loud bang on the floor and a high-pitched scream, Soonyoung rolled his eyes playfully and finished what he has to do in the bathroom. He stood on the doorframe and leaned his shoulder against it, seeing Sunhee sprawled on the floor and sleep slowly consuming her again. "Oh god. When are we gonna finish doing this kind of thing every morning noona?" He made fake crying noises.

But on the bright side, today is a Saturday which means no classes for Soonyoung. Studying is so stressful, thought Soonyoung, already on his way on waking up Sunhee again. He shook her shoulders for the second time, brushing away Sunhee's long hair that kissed her pale face in tangles. A loud groan rumbled deep from the girl's throat, an odd response. And Soonyoung doesn't count that as an answer, now shaking her hips and slapping her cheek lightly.

"This noona." He clicked his tongue.

"Mm. .shut up. You're lucky I din't send you 't Seok so early." (You're lucky I didn't send you to Seok so early)

With that being said, Soonyoung sighed, utterly dumb-founded.

"And you're lucky I din't splash you 'ith water to 'ake you 'u." He mocked, earning a pillow shot straight to his head from Sunhee. He laughed out loud instead, making the woman let out a groan directed at him.

"Noona we've got a week left! Whaddya think we'll do?"

"Sleep."

"Wake up already! You've been awake there lying down on the floor for thirty minutes!"

"Shut up!" Sunhee yelled, hearing the not so loud footsteps of Soonyoung going down, to probably munch on a snack. That guy eats nonstop and still looks so thin.