Chapter 14

🔮CHRIS POV🔮

Me and Nicole were in our own zone when people started screaming and running. All of a sudden Nicole was shot. I felt like my whole world collapsed. I picked her up and carried her to the car and quickly drove her to the hospital.

Running inside i yelled for a doctor and they quickly rushed her to the back. Diamond came and sat with me waiting for them to come back with news. Hopefully good news.

🙏hours later🙏

"Family of Nicole?" the dr. called out. " That's us !" Chris quickly jumped up. " I'm Dr.Mendez. Ms.Nicole has a mild concussion. The bullet also went through her side and hit the large intestine. We've removed the bullet and managed to stop the bleeding but when she awakes she is going to be very frale and weak. I have her meds together and you guys can go back there with her. Also, she will be ready to go tomorrow we are keeping her overnight for more observation but be sure she takes her meds, drink plenty of fluids, work out to regain her strength but she also needs plenty of rest. I say have her on bed rest for two days and on the third day she can start working out starting off lightly." Dr. Mendez said. " We understand perfectly doc." Chris replied. With that Chris went back to Nicole's room while Diamond went to get her clothes. Walking into the room Chris looked at her silently blaming himself as tears fell from his face. He held on to Nicole hand and began to talk to her. " Nicole it's been a short amount of time but I really love you. Every time I close my eyes your beautiful face pops up. Thinking about you having you on my mind all day I have no worries. You're my bestfriend and I know you felt those sparks tonight. I'm in love with you Nicole and I'm so happy you are okay because losing you would be like my whole world would come crashing down. I just want you to know I am in love with you and I really truly love you with all my heart." He cried. He kissed her forehead and began walking out of the room when he runs into someone. Looking up he sees Tez.

Chris: What are you doing here?

Tez: I'm here to get my girl and take her home.

Chris: i suggest you go and she isn't your girl anymore

Tez: nigga who you suppise to be I'm tired of you walking around hea like you better than me

Chris: Oh so you mad because I'm the man you could never be? You lying as bitch if you wasn't a female i would fuck you up right now but you aint even worth it patna and babygirl is laying in the hospital because of you so i suggest you leave before it get ugly and I would hate that because it's not about us its about her so leave and we can finish this another fucking day !

Tez walks away and leaves. Chris pulls out his phone and sends a text for Tyga, Drake, Nicki, Shannell. Wayne and Bow to meet him at the hospital. Minutes later Diamond walks in.

Chris: I'm glad you are back I'm about to step out a minute of Tez come through here kick her ass out

Diamond; okay and whats your number in case some happens why you gone

Chris puts his number in Diamond's phone and walks to the lobby where he meets the crew. The girls walk to the room with gifts and get well soon balloons while the guys walk outside.

Chris: I know who did this and i want them to pay

Wayne: how breezy

Drake : fuck how who tf was it cause they crashed my party

Chris: ayye chill and it was Jacob, Becky, and tez they was eyeing us all night and they all have a connection to Nicole and i know for a fact they are all pissed at her about something !

Bow: so what we need to do

Chris: wayne i need you to find out the details where they live and hangouts and shit, tyga i need you to stalk it out and know they every move, bow when its time me you and drake going in to get them and the girls gonna take them to the hid out. When Nicole gets better she will determine what happens to them but as for now thats they plan and we stick to it until i say otherwise oh and bow call Nicole moms and her nigga money cause we need they too.

Everyone do as told and they leave. Chris heads back inside to be by Nicole. He climbs in the bed and falls asleep next to her.